April 10, 2011

Weekend Update

weheartit
If you follow me on Twitter, you've heard how my weekend is going. The weekend did not get off to the best start when the Best Buy repairman came Friday afternoon to fix the damage from the Lightning Saga. That story isn't finished yet, but the TV isn't fixed and the repairman royally ticked off Jared, me, and the dog (anyone who comes in the house makes August mad, but I'm still listing him. He counts.).
I took to Twitter to voice my complaints about the service we received and had a reply back from Best Buy within an hour. That ball is rolling, and when it's all said and done, I'll probably do a post because - well, I'll get into that when this is all settled.
Anyway. Best Buy wasn't enough, I decided the weekend needed to be a little more productive, so here's what I came up with:

Heard back from Best Buy. Next up I'm getting Pia back on Idol (prob need @ to help with that) & solving the budget crisis.

Oh, and one more thing:


Also, I had a couple of cocktails with dinner.

Obviously.

Not long after we get home, I see this:

Budget deal reached


Sweet. 
So that's 2 down off my list. Which only leaves:
Now I just have to get Pia back on Idol and I've accomplished this weekend's goals. Still waiting to hear from @.

I'm still waiting to hear from Seacrest on how we can make this happen. Go figure, it's harder to get in touch with Ryan Seacrest than it is to fix the budget. That's Hollywood for you.
How's your weekend going?

13 comments:

..R May A.. said...

great post :)
loving these personal updates!! x

Closet Fashionista said...

Oyy...that does NOT sound fun....but yayyy for the budget part of this post, haha :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

With great power, comes great responsibility :)

Mr. Seacrest better get back to you soon!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

janettaylor said...

Nice post, Honey!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Courtney Erin said...

It just goes to show you that when you set totally achievable goals and focus on them, stuff gets done! I'm sure Seacrest is contacting you even as I write this.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Josie said...

Katie... You're hysterical. Hope you hear from Seacrest very soon.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Christie said...

lol Great post lovely!!

In Fashion and Style

Kavery said...

Still in shock over Pia's departure too. How is it possible with a voice like that?

Jess said...

Haha too funny! So sorry about the service at Best Buy. Hope you get it all worked out. Sounds like you found a good outlet to blow off some steam! Happy Weekend!

Jenny said...

Make it happen girl! I love this post!!!

la petite coquine said...

HA-you crack me up! Batting 2 out of 3 ain't so bad!

Laura said...

Haha this is a really cute post! Nice going on fixing that budget deal, Katie ;)

Ashleigh said...

bahhahahaha :)
Can you believe that Pia shiz?! Wonder who it's going to be tonight?!