April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving...

Does anyone else like to make plans for the weekend early in the week so you'll have something to look forward to all week? Yeah, the only problem is we never do it. But it seems like such a good idea, doesn't it?
Here's what I'm loving:

Sex and the City 2: The Stories. The Fashion. The Adventure.

The movie (we don't have to talk about it) came out last year, but I've just picked up the book in the last month. Why'd I wait so long? Probably because of the movie. (Seriously. We don't have to talk about it. Although now I kinda need them to make a 3rd one and FIX EVERYTHING. But that's a rant for another day.) The book has what the books always have (there's one for the series and the first movie) - a huge focus on the fashion. That's what makes me happy!


Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb
35 calories a wedge. Spread it on whole wheat crackers. Thank me later.


Starbucks Caramel Coffee
I think there's 3 kinds of flavored coffee in the cabinet right now, maybe more. But this is my go-to. Picking out which flavor of coffee you want to make in the morning is almost as good as going to Starbucks.
I said almost.


Lily Allen - The Fear
Now I'm not a saint but I'm not a sinner
Now everything is cool as long as I'm getting thinner
I've heard this before, but it wasn't until it came on Pandora over the weekend I realized what a great song it is. So now I'm obviously obsessed. 


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

26 comments:

Marie said...

I like SATC2 and The Laughing Cow too!:D

That song is pretty cool.:D

Have a happy Wednesday!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

The coffee sounds great.
And yes, I loved the SATC2 fashion. Wasn't such a fan of the movie.

Josie said...

I've conquered all of the SATC episodes (finally!) but have yet to take on the movies -- I'm excited about the clothes if nothing else!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I love laughing cow....but I hate, hate the commercials for it.

Jenny said...

I skipped the second SATC movie and I'm not planning on seeing it - I want to be blissfully ignorant :o) I LOVE "The Fear" - I heard it one time a couple of years ago and downloaded it immediately.

Courtney Erin said...

OMG, I want to try that coffee!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

that caramel coffee sounds good! I tried their new tribute blend- i like!

Cathy Benavides said...

I just bought that Lily Allen album a couple of weeks ago and boy is it awesome!! I bought her song Fuck You like a year ago and kept meaning to get the rest of the album..... but Glee songs kept pushing it down on my iTunes "To Buy" list. I've pretty sure we have the best taste in music EVER- Muse, Lily Allen, Florence + The Machine, Adele...... brilliant!!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Laughing cow - the brings back memories!
Is that Starbuck's coffee also an ice cream? Mmm caramel and coffee...

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Christie said...

I love their books for that reason also - the clothes! :D

In Fashion and Style

Elizabeth said...

Spread the Laughing Cow cheese on two pieces of toasted Sara Lee Delightful Wheat Bread or a Thomas Bagel Thin for breakfast. That for breakfast every day is how I have made it through eating healthy/losing so much weight because it is SO GOOD!

Kayla said...

Love your loves as always.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Collette Osuna said...

Shut the front door!!!! lol..I just watched this movie last night with Chloe for like the millionth time!! Im GOING to get this book, seriously.........!!!!!
PS...Laughing Cow cheese rules my world:)

la petite coquine said...

Garlic and herb-I'm drooling right this minute!

janettaylor said...

I loved SATC2! :)

Lindsay With An "A" said...

That Caramel Coffee looks INCRED!!!! I will be searching for this on my next trip to the grocery store. Thanks for sharing your new fave! :)

Jessie said...

I actually didnt know that the movie had a book, Ill have to look into that!

XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Caramel coffee?! I'm in!

Christine said...

Ooh I didn't know the movie had a book! Sometimes the book will do way better than the movie.. Hopefully that has applied to this case lol

shealennon said...

Mmm, I've never tried the garlic and herb kind, just the regular swiss. But I love that cheese!

FashionJazz said...

Love SATC- that's my fav! Mwah xx

The Suburb Experiment said...

I'm obsessed with SATC the TV show (I'm even watching reruns on E right this minute) but I've never ever seen either of the movies. I. . . feel like I'm going to lose something that I love about the ladies and never get it back. :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Yup I love that Laughing Cow too :)

Jess said...

Oh girl, I'm loving everything you're loving! I'm one of the weirdos who actually love SATC2 wayyyy more than the first movie! Of course, the show is still my favorite, but it's nice to get a little taste of our favorite foursome every now and then... no matter how cheesy!

Kavery said...

I'm watching SATC- Season 1 since I missed so many of the original episodes. Loving it-don't care what anyone says!!

Megan said...

I would appreciate a SATC3 for them to fix everything too LOL!