April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving...

I'm having a serious lack of inspiration lately. This vacation needs to come soon. Maybe it'll spark some ideas.
Here's what I'm loving:


Slatkin & Co. Fresh Lemon Candle
Bath & Body Works was having the 2 for $20 candle sale recently, so you know I had to stock up. (The candles are regularly $20, so 2 for $20 is a no-brainer.) Fresh Lemon was one that I picked up and it's perfect for this time of year. 


Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller
This works instantly as a concealer and over time is supposed to brighten the eye area. I'm not sure if that'll happen, but something that covers under eye circles and can be applied in about 2 seconds? I think I've found part of my easy summer makeup routine.


Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, & Everything Glamour
If you like Rachel Zoe, this is a fun book to have. Not surprisingly I have a pretty good collection of fashion and beauty books because if nothing else, I just love to flip through them and having them sitting around the house.


Bettie Serveert - Lover I Don't Have to Love
You write such pretty words
But life's no storybook
Love's an excuse to get hurt
And to hurt
This is a Bright Eyes song that Bettie Serveert covered a couple of years after it was released. Not even going to lie, it was in an OC episode and it immediately caught my attention. I have the whole album and it's pretty amazing.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

28 comments:

Kayla said...

I need to try that under eye circle concealer. Like now. This lack of sleep doesn't do much for the eyes.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Laura said...

Oh I could totally use some pretty smelling candles for my room right now!! My cat has been making it a little "unpleasant" smelling lately. And the Rachel Zoe book has been on my want list for awhile now.

Mimi said...

that candle must smell fantastic! and i would really love to try that dark circle eye roller. :D right now, i really can't think of anything else but my upcoming spring break - tons of stuff to do first though! :/

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Josie said...

I MUST read Rachel Zoe's book!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

this free bird said...

pass the dark circle eye roller. i look like a bus ran over me, still can baaarely make it into the kitchen, and just nailed a sheet over the window to avoid the crazy next door neighbor peering in.

plz take me with you on vacay. did you get that cabin??

xo,
c

this free bird said...

ps-didn't shred today. almost twisted ankle on a weight though. does that count?

Lee Oliveira said...

I have Rachel's book but I dont have that candle.. I want it..
Ps. I am so sorry if I haven't been able to read your blog lately.. I was on holiday.. but I am back now!
Lee x

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

My dark circles are taking over. I need to go pick that roller up today!

Courtney Erin said...

I really want to try that Garnier eye roller thing...I keep seeing ads for it and then seeing my eye circles in the mirror and thinking "wow, I really need to fix this...I wonder if that Garnier stuff works?"


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I need a vacation too! Oooh let us know if the eye roller works - it looks fab!


xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jen said...

I LOVE those candles! Think I have one in about every room!!

Happy Wednesday Darling! xo

Jenny said...

I've been using the Garnier roller for awhile now, I have mega dark circles and it doesn't do the greatest to conceal those completely (I layer on a Benefit concealer over it) but the roller does feel good and the formula absorbs quickly and overall I've been pleased.

Couture Carrie said...

I need that book!

xoxox,
CC

Sick by Trend said...

I love OC :D it was one of my favorite series! :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

la petite coquine said...

A lemon candle sounds divine-I've been enjoying a Tocca candle that smells like Montauk (see grass and melon). It's perfect!

Anja said...

I LOVE bath and body works!! My favorite scent: Plumeria! Could smell it all day, every day!
That video is really great. I love the O.C. and really need to do a re-run on the seasons now!

FashionJazz said...

Love Rachel Zoe! Must get her book soon : ) Happy Wednesday hun xx

Torrie said...

Really want to get a couple of yellow/lemon candles. I think they're perfect for this time of year... and into the summer.

Today, that eyeliner would really help. I kinda look like "death."

Torrie said...

...didn't mean eyeliner btw!

Christie said...

i LOVE Rachel Zoe's book! She's FABULOUS!!

In Fashion and Style

Closet Fashionista said...

I think my mom bought that under eye stuff, I should get it for myself too, I need it..BAD!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Kristin said...

I gotta know if that Garnier concealer works!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love Slatkin candles. I'll have to give the lemon a try :)

shealennon said...

Ooh, the lemon sounds perfect for spring and summer. And I'm intrigued by the concealer--it looks like it would be fun to put on!

style'n said...

Katie-I am with you on the vacation thing. We are trying to book something but nothing yet! And I might have to browse through the Rachel Zoe book!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

That candle sounds awesome! I agree it sounds great for Summer!

Fashion Meets Food said...

I seriously need to try that roller! Everyone is loving it.

xo

Elle Sees said...

I second the roller!