April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving...

Most of you know if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, but I'm out of commission right now with an upper and lower respiratory infection. So sorry if I'm behind on reading and commenting on blogs, but I'm in the middle of trying to get the fever from hell to break so we can go on vacation as planned. It's more work than I thought.
Here's what I'm loving:


Chanel: Collections and Creations by Daniele Bott
I wanted this book as soon as I saw it. Of course, it was hard to find without having to wait to get it. Anyway, I finally got it and it's basically the most gorgeous book to ever sit on my coffee table. It's worth the wait. (And is back in stock on Amazon now!)


Skinny Cow 
150 calories and I can still have ice cream? Works for me. And they have even more flavors now than they used to. Love these!


Dancing With the Stars
I don't think it's any surprise I get sucked into a lot of reality TV shows, seeing as they make a regular appearance on this list. Dancing With the Stars hasn't captivated my attention as much as past seasons, but I'm still watching every week. The cheesiness alone will always have me coming back. You just can't top it. 


Toby Lightman - Devils and Angels
'Cause I used to have angels
They used to watch over me
When love was not a stranger
But love ain't what it used to be
And I don't want these devils
They're knocking at my door
So, I can't love you no more
No more 
In all the technology madness from the lightning strike, did I ever talk about how it spread? I mentioned on Twitter but probably not here. Anyway, in the middle of trying to fix everything in the living room, one night the DVD player in the bedroom TV stopped working and my iPod battery wouldn't stay charged. (Life is a joke. I just wish it was funnier sometimes.) We hooked up an old DVD player and Apple replaced my iPod so that all got fixed. Point being, since the new and improved iPod I've been listening to music even more than I was and I rediscovered my Toby Lightman album. It's pretty amazing and this is my favorite song from it.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

17 comments:

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

That book looks amazing!! I'll be checking it out!

Josie said...

For some reason, I'm so obsessed with Dancing with the Stars this season too! I'm hardcore rooting for Chelsea and Mark. Hope you feel better soon, dear!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

You poor thing - hope you beat the fever soon!

Ooh I've always wondered about Skinny cow ice cream and it sounds delicious!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Debby said...

That book looks gorgeous! Tim has been buying the mint skinny cow patties... so good and you don't feel too guilty. The kids like the strawberry shortcake ones. xo

Closet Fashionista said...

I hope you feel better soon! And I want that book!!!!! haha XD Lots of moola though (I'm a cheapo)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jess said...

Definitely going to have to take a look at that book! And can't live without ice-cream sandwiches. My husband actually bought the mint chocolate chip skinny cows recently and they're amazing!

Megan said...

i hope you begin feeling better :-(

and skinnycow ice cream is AMAZING! i especially love that they came out with mint sandwiches now! YUM!

and i still watch DWTS too...LOL. and everytime i tune in i wonder why i am watching. but im back week after week (i think its b/c im a steelers fan and love hines ward lol).

have a great day!

Courtney Erin said...

I so hope that you are feeling better soon - my mom is on vacation in Hawaii right now and also has a respiratory infection...on vacation. So I feel you pain!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Christie said...

Aw, hope you are feeling better love -- what an awful thing to catch! xo

In Fashion and Style

Cathy Benavides said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot even tell you how much I loved Toby Lightman!! That song is so amazing- I love her voice. I saw her in concert once and she did a cover of Mary J. Blige's Real Love that was incredible. Thanks for reminding me about her- I must get over to iTunes!!

Torrie said...

I love those Skinny Cows... I've had 'em before but need to get again!!

I'm loving my case of Starbucks light double shots. Stopped buying because the price when up, but they were on sale (a good sale) and I stocked up... Perfect for a little "snack" and pick-me-up.

I hope you're feeling better today.

xoxo

la petite coquine said...

I saw your fever finally broke-horrrrraaay! Hope you're taking good care of yourself, and that you kick this thing quick!

Also, I like to mercilessly tease my mom for watching Dancing with the Stars. She claims it's "research" since she's a "dancewear designer" (that's actually true), but I know she secretly loves it!

Ashleigh said...

Feel better soon! Bummer!
I'm a DWTS watcher too. I think Tom is the best host on TV, that dude cracks me up. You're right, this season isn't as captivating for some reason but I just love the pro's so I keep tuning in. The 'troupe' is getting on my nerves though...can't put my finger on why, but I just want to see my old faves!

Kristin said...

I'm addicted to Laughing Cow spreads. SO good! Do you ever try those?

Shea said...

I hope you feel better soon! And I'm a fan of Skinny Cow products too--they don't taste low-cal at all!

bachman's sparrow said...

I got that Chanel book from my hubby and I agree, it's wonderful!

xoxo Maria

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Feel better, sweetie! Sending you get well vibes! xoxo