May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

weheartit
Happy Memorial Day! This Memorial Day weekend is a little different than in years past. My sister is moving to Nashville so we spent the first part of the weekend helping her find an apartment. She's been in Jacksonville, FL the past 3 years so she's getting closer to Alabama :) I'm happy it's summertime now - I'm ready to sit around the pool!
How are you spending Memorial Day weekend?


Go enter the Towne & Reese giveaway! Let me know if you've tried to enter and had a problem with all the Blogger issues.

13 comments:

Josie said...

Happy Memorial Day, Katie!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Leia said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Leia

Rohini said...

Have a great weekend! :)
Xx

Closet Fashionista said...

Happy Memorial day!! I hope you have a fund ay :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jewellery Bijou said...

Great blog!should we follow each other?
jewellerybijou.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Hope you get in some pool time! Alas it's just another Monday here but I bought tickets back to NYC yesterday!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Courtney Erin said...

Have a great weekend! I'm in the middle of packing to move hell...ugh, Tuesday can't come quick enough for me.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Val said...

Happy Memorial Day to you too! As for me, I should be studying for finals right now! haha :)

FashionJazz said...

Happy Memorial day babe! Xx

Couture Carrie said...

Just got back from the beach :)

Happy Memorial Day, darling!

xoxox,
CC

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Happy Memorial Day.

Sadie xx

www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

Jess said...

hope you had a fantastic time with your sister!

LyddieGal said...

Hope you enjoyed the long weekend, and found your sis somewhere great to live!

Chic on the Cheap