May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving...

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for summer. Anyone have anything fun planned yet? I'm hoping for some vacations, days at the lake, and we have to help 2 of our siblings move. By "we" I mean Jared has to lift furniture. I feel tired thinking about it. I think I need a nap now.
Here's what I'm loving:


Bath & Body Works Orange Sapphire
Has it become obvious from recent What I'm Loving... posts that there's been some Bath & Body Works sales? Well, recently there was buy 3, get 3 free, and I had a $10 off coupon. I'm not sure how that all works out but I think they paid me to get, like, 10 bottles of stuff. That's how it worked in my mind anyway. I don't think I've picked up any actual bath products at Bath & Body Works in the last couple of years because I didn't recognize hardly any of the scents, including Orange Sapphire. Why didn't anyone tell me about this?! It's amazing and perfect for summer.


Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure
I picked up the Sparklicity Pure from Sephora during Chic Week. I'd held off on buying it because I was afraid it was more of a glitter, but it's definitely not. It's a shimmer so it can be used multiple ways - on the brow bone, on tops of the cheek bones, on the cupid's bow, on top of your lip gloss - yeah. Multiple ways. And it's gorgeous. It has enough sparkle that I'm not sure it'd be great for everyday wear, but any other time? It's a go.


Inspiration Board
Having my inspiration board hanging in my closet has been more helpful than I could have imagined. Outfits and color combinations I like are right in front of me for reference while I'm picking out my clothes for the day. It also came in handy when I was figuring out what to pack for our vacation a few weeks ago. Why didn't I do this sooner?!


Melinda Maria Teeny Pod Bangle
When HauteLook had a Melinda Maria sales a few weeks ago I was just a little bit excited. Ok, I was a lot excited. When I saw there were Teeny Pod Bangles in a variety of colors (I've wanted some for months), I took it as a sign. And ordered 3. I got 2 in Blue Topaz and 1 in Ruby. I fully believe this was a good decision.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

19 comments:

Josie said...

I'm obsessed with that Melinda Maria bangle! Super pretty.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

The Blushing Fox said...

Great post dear, i like it so much!!! It looks so so dainty <3

xoxo,

www.theblushingfox.com

this free bird said...

Well you know I'll back a Melinda Maria purchase any time...and i walked by BBW the other day. Didn't recognize a scent, but do need some lotion. And some glitter to wear around the house all day long so as to terrify the neighbor who I've discovered said he was a Creative Director for action sports headgear when in reality he is a freelance graphic t-shirt guy. Hmmmmmm. Don't mess with a recruiter. It's my JOB to find out what these people do!!

Aaaand I do believe I've gone off on a rant.

I guess it's what I'm loving...or not.

xo,
C

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I bought some of the Bath and Body Works items today! Love them, their scents have gotten really good.

Etrapar said...

I need some sun lotion and then I can say I'm ready ^.^, have a great summer start
kisses&take.care

Closet Fashionista said...

Yea, I am totally ready for Summer!!! I love all those things, haha :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I love that bangle. So sad I missed out!

Lee Oliveira said...

WOW.. that Melinda Maria bangle is divine.
Lee x
ps.. I love trying new bath products.. definitely keeping that one in mind.
lee x

Megan said...

Love the Tarina Tarantino stuff :-) I have the sparklecity lipgloss too and I love it sooo much!!!

I havent had a chance to smell the B&BW Orange Sapphire yet...makes me curious! I have mainly stuck with "Dark Kiss" from there.

Courtney Erin said...

I so want to get an inspiration board for myself!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

modanista junkie said...

Love inspirational boards!! They make me happy!!!

Right now, I'm loving the sun, my new shoes and new ring I recently gifted!!


p.s. I'm hosting a giveaway!

xoxo,
Mel

yiqin; said...

nice bangle :)

Torrie said...

Love orange sapphire! I won a large container of it at a party, and I'll be honest. I was a bit skeptical, due to the 'disco-y' label. But LOVE. So glad I was introduced to it.

An inspiration board (or even just a notebook) is at the very top of my to-do list. And I know I'll be asking the same thing... WHY didn't I do this sooner??

sacramento said...

I have been recomended Make up For Ever Professional eye liner.Have you got any info on that.
I always come to you when in doubt, but lovely Katie.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love Melinda Maria!!! I have to try the new BBW flavor. I'm so ready to hit the beach :)

la petite coquine said...

An inspiration board in your closet? What an ingenious idea! I must install one!

janettaylor said...

Oooh, you are ready! :D

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Shea said...

So I haven't been to B&B Works in a million years, and you're making me wonder why!! That scent sounds so good--how do you get all the coupons? Also, I love the inspiration board idea, I'm glad it's a success!

Gracey said...

I love when Bath and Body Works has the buy 3 get 3 free deal! I take that as my time to stock up. And those bracelets are gorgeous :) I agree, good decision.