May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving...

Ok, who's happy there's a long weekend coming up? Everyone? I thought so.
Here's what I'm loving:



Twitter!
If you follow me on you probably know how much I love Twitter. Well, if that's not enough I've made it my mission to get all my friends and family on Twitter, too. I haven't told most of them to do it, so I guess it's a secret mission. Anyway. After my sister got her iPhone (trying to contain my jealousy about that) and she asked me what apps to get I said Twitter, so she finally joined! So follow Abby, Tweet her, and help her figure out Twitter :)




Chanel Mimosa
I've been waiting for the Chanel summer collection to come out for months, ever since I saw the preview images. Mostly so I could get my hands on Mimosa. I couldn't stand the wait so a couple of months ago I got a yellow China Glaze color but it wasn't cutting it. Mimosa is a shimmery, golden yellow with sparkle. And it's called Mimosa. How can you beat that? You can't.


Madras Shorts
It seems like every summer you see madras everywhere - dresses, shorts, hats. Well this summer I'm jumping on the bandwagon with these shorts, Paired with J. Crew t-shirts and sandals or wedges I think they're going to be extremely cute.


Nashville
My sister is moving to Nashville so this weekend we'll be apartment hunting for her. I've been to Nashville a few times and I'm happy she'll be significantly closer to Birmingham than she is now :) Is anyone in the Nashville area? If you have apartments recs, websites, anything that would be helpful pass it on!


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?
Go enter the Towne & Reese giveaway!

19 comments:

Josie said...

Spoonfuls of peanut butter dipped in the chocolate chip bag. Enough said. Clearly I'm really buying into this whole Shred thing.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

...love Maegan said...

I'm telling you, I still LOVE my yellow nails! I hope I love em all the way through summer!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

haha, encouraging people to Twitter, too funny. I just got an iPhone so be jealous of me! JK but it is pretty damn cool. I want to visit Nashville so much... would love to go! How fun your Sis is moving closer.

this free bird said...

I wanna visit Nashville!! I'm loving that she's moving there...and that there will soon be FOUR DAYS OFF. hollar if ya hear me

xo,
c

Making life more beautiful said...

You know I've never ever done yellow nails... never even been a colour I've thought about :) I'm loving Ralph Lauren all of a sudden! Ha! Random huh! ;) ƸӜƷ x ƸӜƷ x ƸӜƷ

Krystal said...

i looove the yellow finger nail polish! that is awesome!

Jess said...

3 day weekend... I almost forgot! Woohoo.

Courtney Erin said...

Yeah, I think I might be a Twitter addict - it's so much fun!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Looove it all!!! [I want Chanel Pulsion, haha] Sadly I've never been to Nashville though :(
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I'm loving twitter too. You guys were all so great last night with my move and storms. True friends.

Megan said...

i REALLY am wanting that chanel polish...i mean ALOT. every yellow i have tried this far is dull and quite matte...therefore making this a necessity in my eyes.

totally following abby on twitter :-) wish i could show her the ropes but im still learning myself LOL!

Gracey said...

Gotta love Twitter! And that Mimosa color is so perfect! I feel about yellow the same way I feel about orange- I love the color but I don't like buy yellow or orange clothes. So That nail polish is amazing!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I've totally been contemplating Mimosa lately. I have a contact who can get me some discounts on Chanel cosmetics so fab nail polish is on the list!

Tweep love!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Torrie said...

That Mimosa has summer written ALL over it.

Love that you're recruiting your family members on Twitter! Kinda jealous... None of mine are "social media" savvy, or blog savvy for that matter. In other words, I definitely don't expect a daily (or yearly) comment from them on my blog.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love Mimosa!!! It's fabulous! :)

la petite coquine said...

What a wonderful list-and that Chanel polish makes my heart beat a little faster!

Kavery said...

I'm on Twitter too but not very pro-active. I seem to remember it on the weekends.

Kristin said...

That polish definitely had me at the name!

Laurel said...

Hurry and snatch that nail polish up because it's gonna go fast, and then you'll end up having to get it on ebay for $75! I speak from experience, but I do have a bottle of Jade which I HAD TO HAVE for my wedding :)