May 17, 2011

What I'm Wearing...

Shirt - Express, Cardigan - Express, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Tory Burch, Earrings - Melinda Maria, Bracelet - Charming Charlie's, Ring - Express
Before it got sunny again, we had a cold, windy day in Gatlinburg (and this is the last of the vacation posts, just so you know). I wasn't expecting cold in May. It's confusing. You know what else is confusing? This new shirt from Express. I tried belting it, but that didn't seem right. I'm not loving the cardigan, but it was like 40 degrees. Suggestions are welcomed. 
We picked the cold, windy day to ride the Sky Lift. This doesn't make sense now that I'm thinking about it, but whatever.
While you're riding up, you get your picture taken. Of course even though we knew it was going to happen, it looked hideous. Why can't they take 2 or 3 so you'll have a choice?! Gah. I gave Jared the camera on the way down so we could try to take our own:
You know why the Sky Lift takes your pictures on the way up? Because the view is better!
Lesson learned. I'll make Jared take our picture both times on our next Sky Lift adventure. Whenever that is.

24 comments:

Ashley said...

The sky lift looks so cool! I love your pictures from it! Cute Tory Burch flats too! :)

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Josie said...

I'm of course obsessed with your Tory flats... And that sky lift looks like a blast!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

gosh that place looks gorgeous!!! I would LOVE to go!!! I love the color of your top. Yeah every pic you want sucks, everytime I meet a celebrity, I look like utter and total crap in the picture, but there's only ever time for that one! shucks.

this free bird said...

I love the color of the top on you and like it w/the black sweater over. Now mind you that won't do squat when it becomes 100 degrees right away. Then you can haul it back out again in fall?

You guys are cute together. And you have amazing skin. And I'm going to bed right now. Earliest in months at 12:17...hoping for revitalized skin too!!

okay i'm rambling.

xo,
c

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Hmm I like the top and think a dark belt would be prety cool.

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Buy Rift Accounts said...

that looks like a really comfy outfit!:)

Closet Fashionista said...

Yayyy you look great! :D
And whenever you say Gatlinburg it always makes me want to sing a Dolly Parton/Kenny Rogers Christmas song XD
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I really love that top on you - the color is great and I love the cowl neck detail.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

Loving your outfit and all your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!

xo

Jess said...

What a gorgeous background! As for the outfit- I love it! Did you try belting the cardigan? Or just the shirt? I'm a big fan of a thick black belt over cardigans!

Isabel said...

that looks like a gorgeous place and u guys look so cute on the sky lift :)

Bonnie said...

These sunglasses look HOT on you, and I love the draping neck of your shirt.
Girl, you fiiiiiiiine.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Torrie said...

Love the color of your top... looks soft and flowy (made-up word). You too are quite cute (forget the view!) :).

la petite coquine said...

I love you, wearing the most divine accessories even on vacation! After all your organization posts, I want to see how you packed all those baubles!

Gracey said...

That looks so cool! I always get freaked out on sky lifts because I'm scared of heights, but somehow I always get talked into going anyway. You look great :)

Shea said...

That looks like a beautiful view! I'd be a little afraid to do that though! And I don't think you can go wrong with a black cardi over about anything!

Kavery said...

I enjoy going on ski lifts althought they can be a bit dicey if they stop midair! The top looks great like that or with a cardigan over it.

minnja said...

beautiful outfit and day :)))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

sacramento said...

You both look so fantastic!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

yay for tory burch revas! great pics of you and your man!

Thick Threads said...

really cute outfit!

xox
A_Riot
http://thickthreads.blogspot.com/

Lexi said...

LOVE the tory burch flats - so classic!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

bestugg said...

Bape

bathing ape

bathing apes

A Bathing Ape

bestugg said...

Bape