June 23, 2011

Guy and Eva

Remember the Guy and Eva earrings I was wearing in my last What I'm Wearing... post? Here's a better look at them:
I absolutely love the packaging and all the detail that goes into it. The jewelry is affordable and great quality. I'm obsessed! My friend and sorority sister, Jennifer, sells Guy and Eva and sent over the Kendra earrings. There are several ways to become a Guy and Eva advisor - at home, online or catalog. Jennifer has a special deal for you guys:


For Fashions Mavens’ followers: 
When you book a party and mention fashionsmaven’s blog, I will give you an extra $30 free jewelry credit once your party is closed! 
(A party should have a minimum of $100 in sales.)
  
Other hostess rewards include:
You will receive 20% of your total party sales in free jewelry!
As your jewelry party sales increase, so does the number of items you can choose at 50% discount! 
For every party that is booked by a guest at your jewelry party (there is no limit) and held within 30 days following the close of your party, you receive an additional $30 credit toward your FREE jewelry purchases!

If you want to purchase Guy and Eva go to:


If you’d like to place an online order, you may do so by entering 
in the party code #2335 and click Validate!
 All jewelry has a lifetime guarantee! 


Contact jennifermbaggett@gmail.com for more information! 


Enter the Shopbop $100 Gift Card Giveaway!

15 comments:

Josie said...

Oh, these are GORGEOUS!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

yiqin; said...

this is so pretty.

Closet Fashionista said...

sooo pretty :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

These are really lovely - I wish I wore earrings because the detail work on these is just amazing!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Those earrings are HOT!! Love love love!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Isabel said...

love them!

Melody of Beauty said...

Oh I love them so! They're perfect!

http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com - check out my new shoes and tell me what you think?

Bonnie said...

Those earrings are so pretty. I wish that I had my ears pierced. But I don't. Because I suck. So lame.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

la petite coquine said...

Such a gorgeous pair of earrings, and the packaging is beautiful!

Jennifer Baggett said...

thanks for the wonderful review Katie!! Ladies...let me know if you would like to sell Guy and Eva!! It's so easy to sell, and you make great money!! :0)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

They're so pretty! I LOVE! :)

Jen said...

These are great! But they look good dressed up or dressed down!

HS said...

great jewellery, there are some ethnic chic on it

HS

bravegrrl said...

oh my they are sooo gorgeous!

Tiaz said...

Stunning earrings. Hope you're well dear.