June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving...

The week is continuing to drag on. Any suggestions for entertaining yourself? Even I can only paint my nails so many times.
Here's what I'm loving:


Taylor's Clutches
When Taylor showcased her clutches on her blog, a lot of us went a little crazy for them and begged her to open an Etsy store. So she could sell them. And we could buy them. Luckily, she did. You can find Curly in the City on Etsy and buy you're own. I'm obsessed with my yellow clutch with it's bright pink zipper - but you can't have mine. Get your own.


John Frieda 3 Day Straight
You know how much I love it when I find a great drugstore product. I expect higher priced products to work well, but it's even better when you get that and it doesn't cost much. This is one of the best drugstore products I've used on my hair. I don't know how it works, but you spray it on when you hair is damp, dry it, and it stays straighter than normal for longer than normal. Works for me.


Urban Spoon
I've had Urban Spoon on my BlackBerry for awhile now but it continues to impress me. My latest discovery is that there's a whole coffee category. Brilliant! I love that we're finding new places to try without having to go far. It's great when you're out of town, too, of course.


Seche Vite
I had to get a new top coat recently so I went for the much loved Seche Vite. It goes on sale occasionally at Ulta so if it's on your list, wait until you see the sale.  It truly is the fastest drying topcoat I've ever used on my nails. Pretty amazing stuff!


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

17 comments:

Josie said...

YESSSSS. I love my Taylor clutch!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

this free bird said...

I need Frizz Ease. I also want another clutch. Mine's bright yellow w/a turquoise zipper. I swear those things are like crack.

xo,
C
speaking of crack--the copters were flying over and I'm hoping my next door neighbors are going to be removed. now that would make this week look up significantly!!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I need to try that hair stuff...like soon!

Closet Fashionista said...

I am ashamed to say I know none of this XD (well Frizz ease...but I've never used it XD)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I am so going to be getting one of those clutches - wow, I love them!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

I've been using Yelp on my phone, but I'm definitely going to download the UrbanSpoon app now!

Megan said...

ive been contemplating buying one of these clutches that i keep seeing! but i seriouslllly have to stop shopping because each new thing i buy means one other thing will not fit in my suitcase aghhhh!!!

Kayla said...

Yes to everything as usual lady. I need to get me some of that Frizz Ease stat.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Elle Sees said...

This week is solo slow! I need to check out taylor's stuff.

Sharon said...

i love john frieda hair products! the ends of my hair tend to get a lil frizzyy and dry so i find those frizz ease products perrrfect <3

la petite coquine said...

Mmm, food and coffee-I might need to get myself to Urban Spoon! Or maybe just breakfast...

Couture Carrie said...

Must try that John Frieda product asap!

xoxox,
CC

janettaylor said...

I love the Taylor clutch!


X♥X♥

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love Taylor's clutches too and Seche Vite is the best!!! I have to try the 3 day straight. I used frizz ease forever now and do love it. Especially when used with the weather works serum but it would be great to only have to use on product. Thanks for letting me know about it :) xoxo

Taj Acosta said...

home alone hmmm sex and the city marathons are always good with a good glass of drinky drinks ;) xo

Kathy said...

Hello, so glad I happened by - my girls will love the Frizz-ease product and the nail top coat! Will go by and check out these clutches - not too early to shop for Christmas!
Thank you,
Kathy

Torrie said...

thank you, thank you, thank you.

Buying the frizz stuff today, and I've been looking for a good top coat. PERFECT.

Did I say thank you?? :)