June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving...

Multiple requests on yesterday's post for me to actually go through with a rainbow manicure. Do you people really think if you validate my crazy ideas that I'll act on them?
Because I probably will. You know me too well.
Here's what I'm loving:


Slatkin & Co. Island Colada Candle
I don't love coconut by itself, but this candle is pineapple, coconut and orange, and ginger. It's like a tropical vacation. Or a tropical drink. Look, I don't really care, it just smells amazing.


Chloe Sunglasses

I might have a small obsession with sunglasses. But 1) they're gorgeous and 2) I wear them every day so - the obsession will live on. Chloe sunglasses in the color raspberry? Pretty hard to say no to.


Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray
John Freida is on to something lately with the new hair products. This is heat activated, so you spray your hair, dry it, curl or flat iron it (a case where the more heat, the more results) and you hi-lites show up better. Genius.


Too Faced Sephora Beauty Insider Palette
When you get 500 Beauty Insider points with Sephora, you get a Limited-Edition product. I don't always love the products, so I wait until something comes along that I'm really interested in. Recently it was this Too Faced palette - 8 shadows from 4 of their palettes and a sample of Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Love! It's not on Sephora.com anymore, but if you have enough points and are looking to get this it might still be in the stores.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

17 comments:

Josie said...

Okay, that John Frieda spray is BRILLIANT!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I love all these, especially those sunglasses! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Megan said...

haha i have the free too faced palette too :) and it's wonderful!

and im hating my hair color right now so i might have to buy some of this john freida stuff to take with me when i move... i love product that is not overly expensive like this, but does its job!

cbenavides said...

I've been hoarding my Sephora points and that looks like the perfect product! I know where I'll be during lunch today......

I can't wait to see the rainbow manicure :)

Courtney Erin said...

Now I'm loving those Chloe sunglasses too!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsideline.blogspot.com

Jess said...

I'm obsessed with sunglasses too... I mean seriously, who needs 6 pairs of sunglasses? This girl.

Jenny said...

L-O-V-E those sunglasses! That Too Faced product sounds great - I don't explore Sephora as much as I should ;o)

Bonnie said...

GO RAINBOW.
John Frieda has amazing hair products. I haven't used anything of his that I didn't instantly fall in love with.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Laura said...

Those sunglasses may haunt my dreams now! They are too gorgeous.

Punctuation Mark said...

i'm loving all the summer sales out there!

Shea said...

The title of the candle alone was enough to make me want it! And I've got to get that highlight spray. Genius!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

i bet that candle smells so amazing!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love all of these things and I SO want you to do that rainbow manicure :)

Jessica Marie said...

I don't go anywhere without a pair of sunglasses! Especially with the sunny summers we have in Texas!

It's ironic that you mentioned the Controlled Lightening Spray by John Frieda, because I have a John Frieda giveaway going on right now, and that's one of the products up for grabs! (There are five other great products included in the giveaway, as well.) If you're interested in entering, just click here!

Also, I'm leaving for vacation this weekend, and I'm giving people a chance to be featured on my blog while I'm gone. You can find out more information here.

Have a great day!

Jessica Marie
Splendiferous Inclinations

Miss Caitlin S. said...

oooo, those Chloe shades are SO cute.

this free bird said...

okay i'm hauling in for the frizz-ease. you've convinced me.

xo,
c

Elle Sees said...

Omg I'm loving that candle too, it is on my summer scents list most definitely. And I gotta try that john Frieda product! Thanks for sharing