June 21, 2011

What I'm Wearing...

Shirt - Eddie Bauer, Tank top - American Eagle, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Dr. Scholl's, Sunglasses - Chloé, Earrings - c/o Guy and Eva, Bracelet - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Watch - Michael Kors
You know how some things end up being harder to wear than you anticipated? Meet this shirt. It's too sheer to wear by itself, and it's too hot to really be wearing layers right now, so I went on the search (in my closet) for a tank or cami that was also thin enough to wear under it. This proved to be more difficult than you would think, but the 3rd try was a charm. Or something.
Nail polish - Essie Coat Azure
I got this bracelet from the Net-a-Porter clearance sale. $78 bracelet marked down to $23, plus I had a credit at Net-a-Porter. Yeah. Ridiculous. 
One of my friends sent over these earrings from Guy and Eva. I'm obsessed with them and can't wait to tell you more! That'll be later this week.
When I got these sunglasses last week and showed them to Jared he said "They look like the ones you always wear". I usually wear black sunglasses, and these are raspberry so I wasn't sure where he got that. But in these pictures - they look like the ones I always wear. Oh well.


Enter the Shopbop $100 Gift Card Giveaway!

23 comments:

MT Days & Nights said...

love the blue polish!!

Josie said...

I love your little bracelet! Super cute.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

this free bird said...

those earrings are off the chain, i love the nail color, and i'm SO GLAD YOU HAVE PANTS ON. not that you wouldn't, but my retinas are burning from that idiot bachelorette!!

xo,
c

Tea For Two said...

I love the earrings. They look really delicate close up but they're big enough to pack a punch as a statement accessory.

Closet Fashionista said...

I hate when that happens with shirts!! haha XD
Love your nail color, its so much fun! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Fashion Meets Food said...

This is one of my favorite outfits of yours. Simple yet very chic. I am loving your shoes!

xo

Jessica said...

You always have the best accessories!

Jenny said...

Love the nail polish and bracelet!

Courtney Erin said...

Don't you hate it when you've got a sheer shirt and nothing thin enough to layer under it without running the risk of heat stroke? Ugh, happens to me way too often! But it looks like you found something that works because you look great...and I'm loving the blue nails - crazy awesome!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Megan said...

you could have totally rocked the bra with sheer shirt look on this one LOL j/k...we are not 18, it is NOT appropriate to ever do that :-) i think it looks cute though how you wore it :-)

cbenavides said...

I think you should throw caution to the wind and wear the sheer shirt by itself. Then when people stop to check you out, you can charge them $1. Look at that- cool and comfortable and making a little extra shoe money! Those earrings are awesome- I can't wait to hear more!

Torrie said...

LOVE your earrings and bracelet!!

We need an up-close view of those *Raspberry glasses =).

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Savvy lady, love the bracelet! Ohh and that nail polish makes me want blue!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Kristin said...

Those sandals are so cute! And they look comfy too!

StephanieDJL said...

That nail polish colour is gorgeous, want!

Bad Joan said...

Awesome earrings! You look great!

http://blog.badjoan.com/

la petite coquine said...

I love those earrings-you always have the best! I'm impressed with how you're surviving the summer heat-it's only 80 in SF and I feel awful!

Bonnie said...

I think your nail polish is gawwwwwgeous. I love electric colors on my nails.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Shea said...

Aah, the sheer t-shirt problem, I know it well! I always just layer it and sweat. I like the pink cami under it, and it looks very light which is a good thing!

Stacey said...

loving the earrings and the blue polish is beautiful too. looking quite adorable!

Laura said...

I am loving the earrings as well! Can't wait to hear more :)

TheeFknGoddess said...

I love the nails!

Sincerely, Cristine said...

Love that outfit! You look amazing with your hair like that. :)