July 7, 2011

Wavy Hair & Chloé Sunglasses... Huh?

There were multiple requests to see how my hair looked with my new waver and to see pictures of my new Chloé sunglasses, so I figured why not throw it all in one post.
Because I'm lazy like that.
I already have wavy hair, so using the 3 barrel waver is a slightly enhanced version of what I wake up with in the mornings. I wouldn't have paid for it (since I have wavy hair), but it was free and it's quick and easy to use - and useful right now when it's pretty much pointless to fight my hair's natural texture. I got it at Ulta
  • Color: Raspberry
  • Clear raspberry plastic frames
  • Rose tinted gradient lens
  • Matte stems with goldtone logo and dot at base of ends
  • Offers full UV protection
  • Designer hard case included
  • Front piece measures 5¼'' wide x 2 1/8'' tall
  • Certificate of authenticity included, style# CL2213
  • All measurements are approximate
  • Plastic; France; style#314852801*

I'm wearing the sunglasses in the pictures, but I threw in a few more for detail purposes. I got them at Bluefly.
Any questions just ask! :)

*Description information from Bluefly

26 comments:

Josie said...

So cute! I love the new sunnies.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Katie Elizabeth said...

I love the sunglasses & your hair looks great! Bluefly is such a great online shopping site - they have pretty decent prices on everything designer.

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

this free bird said...

Your hair looks awesome and I am not hot on the trail of needing that waver. Cool sunnies too!!

Did you see Marcie is signing off...I'm not posting til tomorrow. I'm 3 or 4 lemonades in and am going to hang off the couch. Is it Friday yet?

xo,
C

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Love the new sunnies!

laura said...

lovely hair!!!

Courtney Erin said...

I am so jealous that you have such pretty wavy hair! Mine is bone straight and I just hate it.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh your hair is too cute (my waviness is pretty limp, maybe I need the surf spray for that).

Sigh, don't tempt me with your chic sunglasses! I'm still looking for my cat eyed sunnies!

xoxo,

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Torrie said...

Love both!! (very generic comment, but really, I DO!) :)

Kayla said...

Love it. I like the wavy hair a lot. And how could I not approve of the sunglasses?

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Yajaira said...

love the sunglasses

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

Punctuation Mark said...

the glasses are fantastic... the hair looks really cute!

Stephanie said...

Can I please have your closet....(and all coordinating accessories?)...

I love your new sunnies! The color is just awesome- a nice change from the basic black. (I can't believe your husband thought these looked like your Chanel sunglasses!)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love the hair and your new sunnies! :)

We Can Pretend said...

great sunglasses. theyre hot!!

www.wecanpretend.blogspot.com

cbenavides said...

Wavy hair and awesome glasses- this may be your best post ever!! Not that your other posts were bad.....

la petite coquine said...

Love your multi-taking efficiency, and those divine new sunnies! That raspberry shade is genius!

jill said...

I love those shades! I need to find some nice big ones, because little ones make my head look too big.

x jill
www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

Shea said...

Ooh, I love the waves AND the shades. You look like summer :)

Kirstin Marie said...

Those sunglasses are beautiful! I love your hair, with your beachy waves. Pretty!! xo

Bonnie said...

That wavy hair is absolutely AMAZING on you. You should totally rock this look allllll the tiiiiiime.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Kavery said...

Two new things in one post. I like that and love the waves in your hair. Wonder if it'll work on my hair too

Whitney said...

love love love the waves!

Audrey Allure said...

Completely loving it; you look perfect for summer!

Megan said...

these are beautiful! i love the raspberry color as opposed to black or tortoise shell :)

Christine @cookingcrusade.com said...

love your hair like this! so pretty :)

Oh, My Darling said...

Loving your wavy hairstyle!!!