July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving...

This week is going so bad, I thought about changing "What I'm Loving..." to "What's Frustrating the Hell Out of Me..." but 1) I don't have the energy to re-do the post 2) I like that the blog is void (for the most part) of all the crap in my life. Life has enough crap, I like that there's a place where I don't have to deal with it. 
Here's what I'm loving:


Yankee Candle Cherry Lemonade Candle

Yankee Candle had their summer sale recently (and you get coupons if you sign up for the emails) so it was a given I was going to stock up. I mostly got tarts but couldn't resist a Cherry Lemonade candle. The color is a more vibrant pink than this picture is showing so not only does it smell great, it's a gorgeous color, too.


Fresh Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
Yes, I've mentioned these before. Well, now Fresh came out with a Honey one that's tinted nude. With SPF 15 it's great for summer!


J. Crew Favorite Tank Tops
At the J. Crew outlet these were on sale for less than $10 a piece. I love the favorite t's and long sleeve t's, and the tank tops are no exception. Great color selection, thin but not too thin, and a longer length than most. I'm pretty sad I didn't pick up more.


Sinful Colors
I mentioned this when I talked about my $4 manicure. They're roughly $2 each in the drugstore and there's a pretty good color selection. They have several glitter polishes that are pretty gorgeous. I made a trip to Target a few days ago and grabbed a few more. For $2 a piece, it's hard to go wrong.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?


Enter the $150 Perricone Giveaway!

18 comments:

Megan said...

ohhhh i used to own this candle and it was sooo refreshing in the summertime to have the smell linger around my home!

right now im loving sunshine. because i hardly see any!

Courtney Erin said...

I applaud you for being the blog devoid of the crappier/frustrating things in life...I am totally incapable of it!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Josie said...

That candle sounds like it smells soooo good!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I love just going in Yankee Candle stores... my Brother and I were xmas shopping together last year and went into one of those and proceeded to hang out in there for like an hour and a half. We felt like senior citizens when we left.

this free bird said...

I could take a lesson from you in being cheerier on le blog. I'll let you do it :)

Now about this Target polish...I'm thinking a visit to the store is in order!!

xo,
C

Jess said...

Yay! J. Crew!!!! Always makes me happy! I agree, there has been plenty of crap in July already. It started out with a bang for the 4th, but after that...... I feel ya! Thank goodness for blogging

<3Jess

Audrey Allure said...

Oh, definitely must check out J.Crew! And loving the price of those Sinful nail polishes.

mydressyways.com said...

I've picked up those Sinful Colors before! I found them at Walgreens and for $2, you can't go wrong! It's a great way to test some trendy colors on the cheap!

janettaylor said...

Love that nail polish!

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous post, darling!
I swear by those tanks... Old Navy's are good too :)

xoxox,
CC

cbenavides said...

Margaritas- I am loving margaritas!! Oh and little pink storage ottomans from Target :)

la petite coquine said...

I'm glad you found things to love, even if this week is kicking your ass. I'm loving that it's Wednesday-thank God.

Marie said...

I like that candle too. I've been loving fruit smoothies.:D

I hope you are feeling better now.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Kristin said...

I'm addicted to my FRESH balm! I would love one with color. Hope your day has gotten better!

meghan said...

You and your beaty products and tips. They're amazing. I don't understand how you're so on top of all of this stuff. I love the Laura Mercier that you posted about in your last post. I use it whenever I wear makeup (yes, I don't wear makeup everyday...it's a sin). You need to offer consulting for people who need beauty help...like me...

Have you heard of birchbox? I just signed up for it and am hoping this might get me started on beauty tools and products...

Torrie said...

Sorry to hear that your week is going south (or should I say, has gone south?). I just bought 4 $2- Sally Hansen polishes, and I loved knowing that I bought 4 great colors for the amount that I usually pay for 1! Happiness.

Hillary said...

I love the Sugar Lip Treatment in Rosé, but I haven't tried Honey yet. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

http://thoreausdaughter.blogspot.com/

Joy Chou said...

Ooo Yeah. This candle looks like it smells DELICIOUS!!


tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com