July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving...

We're getting ready to head out of town in a few days, but more on that in a minute.
Here's what I'm loving:

Project Runway Season 9
It's been forever since Project Runway was on, so I've been counting the days until season 9 starts (it's 1 more day if you're not as obsessed as I am). While it hasn't been as great the past couple of seasons as it was the first few, it still remains my favorite reality show and I can't wait for it to be back.


Coney Island Cotton Candy
I know, I normally gravitate towards bold nail polish colors in one way or another, so it's strange that I'd love a nude nail polish but I do. In the summer with a tiny bit of a tan, it's hard to beat a peachy nude like Coney Island Cotton Candy.


The Beach
we♥it
We're leaving in a few days for a vacation to the beach and I can't wait. It's been a couple of years since we went which I feel is way too long. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of important decisions to make, like how many pairs of sunglasses I'll need and which magazines to take.


Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go, somewhere only we know,
Somewhere only we know
Somewhere only we know?

I've been listening to this on repeat for weeks, but now that I'm putting this together it's pretty perfect for a beach playlist, don't you think? 


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

28 comments:

Veronica said...

love the nail polish! your right PR hasnt been as great lately... nothing will ever be as good as Season 2 with Andre and Santino. Gosh I love them.

~Veronica

www.addalittlespark.blogspot.com

Josie said...

That OPI shade is positively to DIE for!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

janettaylor said...

Oh, that OPI! Yummy!

Miss Molly said...

lovely post! I am obsessed with project runway

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

PROJECT RUNWAY!!!! :D And yay for the beach too, haha :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Ramona said...

oh, I love PR and OPI nail polish looks so beautiful indeed.
Now I have some crazy polka dot going on my nails

xoxo Ra

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Have a great trip!!!!

Fashion Meets Food said...

I am absolutely in love with nude polishes and loving Zoya's nudes.

xo

Courtney Erin said...

I hope you have a great time on your beach vacation! I'm super excited for Project Runway tomorrow night as well...

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Fashion Tales.... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fashion Tales.... said...

Enjoy your holiday, I've just come off mine, wishing you a safe trip. I have not seen Project Runway in such a long time, looking forward to it very soon.

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

i LOVE that Keane song!

ps - it's like a week later, but i got my ikat scarf from american eagle. it's on clearance and 40% on top of that so it's like $4. i'm definitely loving that! can't get it online anymore, but i found the stores still have tons of ridiculous clearance left.

:)

meghan said...

you should add all of keane's songs to your playlist. they're great.

cbenavides said...

I got that Keane album when it first came out year ago just because I was in love with that song. Then the Warblers sang it on Glee and I fell in love all over again. I'm so glad you are loving it!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Thank you for posting about Project Runway! I was just wandering when the new season starts. I didn't watch last season :(

la petite coquine said...

Oh, the beach-I have Friday off this week and I've made John promise we'll go, since we live oh, I don't know, blocks from the Pacific Ocean. We got once every 4-5 months-such boobs.

As for what I'm loving, it's really that Friday off. Much, much needed.

Maria V said...

Can't wait for PR! It's hard for me to remember since it's no longer on Bravo and I'm not on Lifetime ever. Hope this season is amazing :D

xoxo Maria

Shea said...

I used to watch PR religiously, but in the past few seasons I've pretty much given up on most of my "shows". I think I might start watching again this season, so thanks for the reminder! (If you could just do that again every week that would be great. JK.)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

You must be sooo excited for vacation! Nothing beats the beach :)

PriscilaPetersDecor said...

The nail polish looks perfect. I adore that color. And I take the beach any time.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

cannot WAIT for the return of PR- finally!!

Whitney said...

loving that nail color!

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Gahhhhh Heidi Klum looks AMAZZZZING! Also love that OPI color.... I wear it ALL the time, too!

Marissa Joy said...

So excited for Project Runway!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Marissa Joy said...

So excited for Project Runway!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Marissa Joy said...

So excited for Project Runway!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Punctuation Mark said...

hope you're having a great time... love that song!!!

Desirae said...

I hope this will be a great PR season!! It looked pretty good last night!

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com