August 11, 2011

And then he looked right through me as if I wasn't there...

He sang as if he knew me
In all my dark despair
And then he looked right through me as if I wasn't there
And he just kept on singing
Singing clear and strong

Pandora is a dangerous thing. I love it, but every time I make a new station I find 10 songs I want to buy of iTunes immediately. Colbie Caillat's version of "Killing Me Softly" is one of those discoveries. Considering how gorgeous it is though, $1.29 was a small price to pay. If you have any favorite songs or artists you found through Pandora, feel free to share in the comments. :)

10 comments:

this free bird said...

but is her version as good as Roberta Flack? The Fugees?

I'm soooo conflicted. And this will be so ironic when you see tomorrow's post.

haha!

xo,
C

Josie said...

So pretty -- I love this song!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Michelle Lee said...

Love this song :)

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Ooooh I can't wait to check it out! I love covers that are done well. Corinne Bailey Rae does a mean "Sexy Back" and "Is This Love"

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I agree!!! It's really good!! I love listening to the Enya Pandora while I'm at work, the kind of songs that pop out are so cool.

Courtney Erin said...

She covers it really well - such a great song!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Taj Acosta said...

I love her, she has such a beautiful voice! I listen to pandora all day!! I've been listening to French music today! xo

Couture Carrie said...

Love this version!

xoxox,
CC

Bonnie said...

I have a love/hate relationship with Pandora.
I love Pandora because of all of the gems I unearth.
I hate Pandora because it costs me money.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Micah said...

I would not have discovered Ingram Hill without Pandora. OK, so enough of my friends listen to them that I probably would have. Eventually. After a few months of Ingram Hill constantly coming up on my stream, I bought everything they'd recorded. I finally saw them live last month (after four years of listening to them) and it was fantastic.