The Fashion Beauty Friend Friday group was created by Katy over at Modly Chic. For the first and third week of each month Katy puts together a set of questions and on Friday if you want to participate, you answer them on your blog and link back up at Modly Chic. On the other weeks, FBFF will be doing a Visual Friend Friday.
1. What part of the world do you blog from?
Birmingham, AL. I live in the suburbs and if you're familiar with Birmingham, you've probably picked up on what part. I doubt most people are familiar with Alabama, though. But you should be. I'm just saying.
2. If you had to describe the overall mode of dress for where you live what would you say?
Overall it's casual, but it depends on what area you're in. I'm sure that's true of most any location.
3. Do you fit in with the status quo around you or do you break the mold?
I don't think I necessarily stick out, but if something is really popular and I see a ton of people wearing it I automatically don't want to. Does that answer the question? (Or I just wait about 8 years until it becomes so overdone it's beyond done and I jump on in. See: Uggs.)
4. If you have lived or traveled to another part of the country/world, did your clothing choices evolve?
I've lived in Birmingham, AL; Tuscaloosa, AL; and Jackson, MS. Take a guess.
5. If you had to describe your style by naming a specific city, what would you be?
I'm pretty sure I wasn't Jackson, MS.
If you're interested in FBFF, go to Modly Chic for more information then e-mail Katy if you want to join the group.