August 23, 2011

Instagram Pictures

Instagram is definitely my favorite app on my iPhone so far. Here's a few pictures I've taken:

August having a lazy day. In other words - every day.

Nail polishes I hadn't used yet

August being dramatic and hiding

Trying out OPI's Silver Shatter

My Mom and I sorted my Mimi's fine china one day. Pretty interesting. 

Here are the pieces I brought back to my house. I also brought a platter (one of 4 she had) but it won't fit in my china cabinet. 

On August 19th, it was 6 years since we lost my Mimi. This is one of my favorite pictures with her and my grandfather.

I finally went to American Eagle and stocked up on the buy 1, get 1 half off deal on all the bracelets I'm obsessed with!

If you're on Instagram, follow me - fashionsmaven :)

9 comments:

Josie said...

Those bracelets are SUPER cute!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Courtney Erin said...

Great photos - I'm obsessed with instagram!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sheila said...

your nails llok great!

Closet Fashionista said...

Yay! I love these, hehe :D
If I had an iphone I would be addicted to it too :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Kayla said...

Look at your all iPhone and fancy!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

la petite coquine said...

August is just too sweet, and your Mimi's china collection is gorgeous-what a wonderful way to remember her!

FashionJazz said...

Love the bracelets so much! X

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I love the iPhone photo apps! I have a few downloaded.

Kristin said...

I love that she's your Mimi. That's what the dude calls my mama...And now you've inspired me to hit up AE this weekend!