August 16, 2011

The September Issue


Don't ask me how, but somehow I hadn't seen The September Issue. I know. How did this happen? (Probably because video stores don't exist anymore, Redbox around us has a permanently sucky selection, and I never saw it OnDemand. Yeah. That's probably it.) Well, I finally figured out the solution to that problem - renting movies on iTunes. Why did no one ever tell me how great this was? (I don't have an answer for that one.) Anyway, you just rent through iTunes and you have 30 days to watch the movie. Works for me. I rented The September Issue last week, watched it a couple of days later, and will probably own it in a few days. (What? I'm predictable.) I loved it, and it's perfect right now since I'm eagerly awaiting this year's September Vogue. I hope it gets here before we leave for Vegas...
Did you see The September Issue? If I'm missing some other way to watch movies besides iTunes, Redbox and OnDemand, let me know. It's hard being 2 years behind on life. Seriously.

Edit: We did used to have Netflix, and will probably get it again at some point. I know that's an obvious one I left out :)

17 comments:

Erin said...

Loved the movie! Such a great tell-all look inside the industry!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I haven't even heard of it but I'm very intrigued!!! I wanna see!

Veronica said...

omgoodness!! I love that movie!! I love the behind the scenes at Vogue!!!!!

Josie said...

I still haven't seen it! I know -- I'm baddddd.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

this free bird said...

This is one of my favorites. I've had it out on Netflix for about 6 months and just remembered. Um, can you say waste of money?? WTF

bridechic said...

It really was a great documentry about the all the craziness of the fashion industry. I loved it.

Rocker Chic said...

I haven't seen it either :/ so you're not alone :)


www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Yup I saw it and I loved it too! And iTunes is awesome for renting movies. I even rent series of shows :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo for the September Issue! Love that movie :)
You can also rent movies on Amazon too :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Courtney Erin said...

I loved the film! Have you seen The Last Emperor about Valentino? Also worth a look in my opinion.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jenny said...

Great movie! I wanted to be Grace Coddington when I was growing up, and I loved her even more after watching this movie! I was late to the game on this one too - it came out right after my girl was born so you know, it got lost in the shuffle :o) I want to see the Valentino movie too.

Bonnie said...

I haven't seen this, either, and now I hate myself.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Sara C. said...

I havent't had the chance to watch the movie yet.but it must be real fun
Have a nice day
Sara C.

Torrie said...

Of course I have not seen this!

Not a surprise since I seem to be on the same 2-year behind track as you.

Will add it to the ever-growing list of movies that I must watch. :)

la petite coquine said...

LOVED the September Issue-I watched it a few months ago and couldn't believe I hadn't seen it earlier!

Taj Acosta said...

You are making me want to watch this again! I have it in my stash of dvd's somewhere. Yes I am checking the mail everyday for my Vogue too it better be there today! xo -Taj

Leslie Christen | LifeStyling said...

great movie, i loved the inside
look.

I love your Blog, please love mine :-)
Love Leslie

http://lesliechristen.blogspot.com/