August 22, 2011

Vegas!

we♥it

We're leaving this morning for our Las Vegas anniversary trip! (Side note - I totally wanted to fly into Vegas at night so this would be the view from the plane. Wouldn't that be awesome? We'll be getting there in the afternoon, though. Oh well.) We booked the trip before I knew I had to have surgery, so it was undecided for a week or so if we'd still be taking the trip as planned or if we'd have to reschedule. Luckily, everything worked out and we're going exactly when we wanted to. I have some posts scheduled for the week, but obviously won't be around much.
Feel free to leave any tips or recommendations for Las Vegas, including how I can get good enough at gambling to finance the amount of shopping I'd like to do while I'm there. That shouldn't be a problem, right? Good. 

16 comments:

Anđela Vitorović said...

Beautiful!

UNDERNEATH THE STARS

Veronica said...

Im excited for you!! cant wait to see pictures!

Candy said...

Oooh - I haven't been to Vegas in several years but the shopping is definitely my favorite part! I suck at gambling so I can't offer any tips there.

Leia said...

Hope you have an amazing time!

Leia

Michelle Lee said...

have an amazing time :)

Scarlet Letters said...

have a fabulous time K!!!

Isabel said...

have fun!!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh!! Have an amazing time!!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Lee Oliveira said...

Enjoy your fabulous time in Vegas
lee x

Courtney Erin said...

What a great photo! I hope you have an amazing time - but how could you not right?


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Kinsey Michaels said...

have so much fun katie!!!! i hope you packed comfy shoes! you'll be surprised by how far apart all the hotels are from one another! definitely see the bellagio fountain show at night, and treat yourself to a fun dinner.

la petite coquine said...

Have the most divine time-and don't forget the sunnies!

Kavery said...

We drove into Vegas and to go from dry desert to this wonderland was a beautiful thing to see. Have a fab time

Josie said...

Have a PHENOMENAL time, Katie!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Kristin said...

I haven't been to Vegas in ages, but I do remember enjoying the cocktails at the MGM pool!

Thick Threads said...

have fun! :) vegas rules. I miss it.