August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving...

A couple of weeks recovering from surgery = no What I'm Loving... posts, but don't worry, they're back. Yeah. I'm sure you've been losing sleep over it.
Here's what I'm loving:


How I Met Your Mother
I don't remember what got Jared and I to start watching How I Met Your Mother reruns this summer. Probably the fact that there's not much else on and this is in syndication and on multiple times a day. Anyway. It's hilarious, it gave me a distraction when I was recovering for surgery, and now I'm ready to see new episodes (even though I haven't seen all the old ones)!


Sleek Original Palette
I won the Sleek Original Palette in a giveaway months ago and I've been obsessed since the first time I used it. Sleek is a drugstore brand in the UK with such amazing quality - I wish drugstore brands in the US were this great. You can buy Sleek online and I might have to once I use this up.


Method Hibiscus Flower
Ok, maybe it's weird but I'm picky about the scents of everything in the house, hand soap included. Method is my go-to brand because I almost always love their scents. I mean, have you seen any other brand have a Hibiscus Flower scented soap? Yeah. I didn't think so.


Ellie Goulding - Lights
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine It when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone
Hearing this one song prompted me to buy Ellie Goulding's entire album off iTunes and I'm not sorry I did. There are so many great songs, including her cover of Your Song. Listen to her if you haven't already. 


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

18 comments:

Josie said...

How I Met Your Mother is quickly becoming my new Friends -- the reruns are on a million channels all the time, and it never fails to make me giggle.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

bridechic said...

About scents: You really can't beat hibiscus. Truly heaven . . .

Marcela said...

oooh I love HIMYM. Bf and I are always watching it on internet.

xx
M.

Megan said...

LOVE ellie goulding!!! i also like her song "starry eyed"!

Rocker Chic said...

Loving sleep right now haha. Really need to try the soap. I watched some HIMYM and loved it too!

www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

Scarlet Letters said...

We've watched a lot of himym this summer too!

Love Method scents. Their hand soaps are fabulous, and of course the toilet bowl cleaner is the least offensive smelling ever, lol

Isabel said...

there are so many uk brands i wish they sold in north america too!

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh that hand soap sounds pretty awesome!! I hate having to find scents I like...so annoying XD So I usually settle
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Courtney Erin said...

I got into How I Met Your Mother a few years ago when I was really sick with the flu and it was about all I could do to just lay on the couch and watch reruns of it and it's so funny!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Elle Sees said...

I love that I haven't heard about most of these products, like the eyeshadow. New stuff to buy! I mean, try! ;)

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

That is definitely a funny show. My husband and I have been obsessing over "Battlestar Galactica" lately. I never thought I was a science fiction geek but the story lines and characters are pretty amazing.

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Torrie said...

Well, no- I cannot say that I have seen any other brand that carries hibiscus scented soap.

I need it. (And I believe a Target trip is in the cards for today. Yay!)

Audrey Allure said...

Love Ellie Goulding's music!

janettaylor said...

Love that make-up paletta!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

la petite coquine said...

Confession-I've never actually seen How I Met Your Mother when it was on prime time TV, but I do love those reruns! Hope you're feeling better, darling!

Shea said...

I love Method soap--they really do have the best scents. And I've never watched How I Met Your Mother but pretty much everyone else I know does, and loves it.

Whitney said...

im loving these things too! method is my fav. for sure.

Kavery said...

Can I leave a message for Josie of the Wink Smile blog here? Thanks! I can't enter her blog from my blog or anyone else's for the past 2 weeks. Is it just me having a hard time?