August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving...

Obviously what I'm loving most this week is that college football season kicks off on Saturday, but I assume everyone is excited about that. Ok, maybe it's not everyone. But I know some of you are!
Here's what I'm loving:


Instagram
Probably my favorite App on my iPhone so far. It's so addictive! Go follow me on there :)


Slatkin & Co. Pomegranate Lemonade Candle
As much as I'm looking forward to fall scented candles and tarts, this has been perfect for the end of summer. Not that hot weather will be leaving AL anytime soon...


Limitless
A couple of weeks ago we watched Limitless OnDemand. Watching movies OnDemand in your living room whenever you feel like it = awesome. Watching movies with Bradley Cooper = even better.


Keane - A Bad Dream
I wake up, it's a bad dream,
No one on my side,
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
to be fighting,
guess I'm not the fighting kind.
For a song that seems like it should be completely depressing, somehow it's not. And that's pretty genius.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

11 comments:

...love Maegan said...

I have a serious addiction to instagram!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough. I can't wait to see limitless, we've had it on DVD for awhile now but the husband won't sit down and watch it with me! I think he's afraid of Bradley Cooper's hotness ;)

Bad Joan said...

Love that instagram shot!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Josie said...

That candle sounds like it smells SO good.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Courtney Erin said...

Can we still be friends if I'm not excited for college football? I'll totally join you in an instagram fixation.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

That scent sounds amazing!! :D
I'm not a football fan but I do watch it if the family is watching, haha, I get bored easily. But if I'm actually there it's fun
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

that instagram pic is SO pretty!

cbenavides said...

Keane has been one of my favorite groups for a long time, and this song is amazing! Plus, the lead singer looks like a cherub and is precious :)

la petite coquine said...

FOOTBALL! John and I are so excited for Saturday, it's a little silly.

Faye said...

I'm with you on Limitless and Bradley Cooper. Amazing film!

Bonnie said...

I can't wait to see "Limitless." Mainly because I want to jump on Bradley Cooper's bones. He's a hot mofo.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Taj Acosta said...

That movie was so good!