August 9, 2011

You push and you pull and struggle with the knot...

You push and you pull and struggle with the knot
It's tying you up while you're fadin'
You give and you take and take what you got
Round and round 'till it breaks and
You push and you pull and struggle with the knot
It's tying you up while you're fadin' into your lie

You push and you pull it 

So, a couple of problems. 1.) My blog posts are about what's going on in my life. Nothing is going on right now since I'm recovering from surgery. 2.) Blogging takes time. I don't feel up to sitting in front of the computer for long periods of time (hurts the eyes, yo.). Solution? Mini What I'm Loving... posts, aka a song and lyrics I'm obsessed with. I've done this in the past and I like doing it for the reasons I already mentioned, plus it's kind of nice to have a little breather (in life and in blogging) every now and then, right?
Right.

12 comments:

November Grey said...

Oh, I love this song!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

take your breather!!! I didn't want to stress myself out with trying to blog and move, I took two weeks off and it was smart! Missed blogging but didn't have the energy while I packed incessantly. I hope you feel better!!!!!!!!!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Rest up, sweetie! Loving this song :)

Megan said...

i think this is a good idea!!! i just took a while off of blogging (minus some schedule posts) and it felt awesome even though i missed yall! you need to relax and recover!!!! have a great day girl!

Courtney Erin said...

Rest up and feel better!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Audrey Allure said...

I hear you on taking a little breather now and then; totally been doing that lately lol.

Wonderful song!

Josie said...

Love this song, Katie -- still thinking about you and hope that recovery isn't being TOO rough on you!
xo Josie

Annie said...

Hope you're feeling better! Glad you're taking a break. Be well!

la petite coquine said...

This is a lovely little shot of you, but you can take a few days to close your eyes, girl! Hope today goes well!

xoxoxo, Lena

Kristin said...

Hang in there lady! My thoughts are with you!

Bonnie said...

I am so glad that you at least live on Twitter in short time spans. Otherwise, I would be on total withdrawal from you.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Torrie said...

RIGHT :).