August 10, 2011

Zoya

Zoya is a nail polish brand I've wanted to try for awhile, but I wanted to wait until they were running a good promotion. If you have an account on Zoya.com (which is free), when they run a promotion you'll get an individual code, so you need to be registered. Then you're ready when you get an e-mail that you can buy 1 nail polish and get 2 free :)
So which 3 did I order?

Zoya Caitlin

Zoya Nail Polish | Caitlin

Color Description of Zoya Nail Polish Caitlin

Zoya Nail Polish in Caitlin can be best described as: Smoky purple-tinged medium gray with smooth, opaque creme finish. Sultry, mysterious and impossibly chic, a shade that will have everyone intrigued.

Color Family Purples or Greys

Finish Cream

Intensity 5 ( 1=Sheer - 5=Opaque )

Tone Cool

Original Collection Intimates



Zoya Rea

Zoya Nail Polish | Rea

Color Description of Zoya Nail Polish Rea

Zoya Nail Polish in Rea can be best described as: A silvery, taupe-kissed mauve-purple in a metallic foil shimmer finish. An edgy purple steel shade that's unexpectedly gorgeous.

Color Family Purples

Finish Metallic

Intensity 5 ( 1=Sheer - 5=Opaque )

Tone Cool

Original Collection Downtown



Zoya Trixie

Zoya Nail Polish | Trixie

Color Description of Zoya Nail Polish Trixie

Zoya Nail Polish in Trixie can be best described as: Stunning light silver with a sparkling metallic foil finish. A chic and edgy shade that adds a spark to your look.

Color Family Silvers

Finish Metallic

Intensity 5 ( 1=Sheer - 5=Opaque )

Tone Cool

Original Collection Extreme



And thanks to the promotion, I only had to pay for 1! Not a bad way to try out a new brand if you ask me.

28 comments:

Josie said...

I love the Caitlin shade! Super pretty. Hope you're doing better!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

haha, you seriously have more nail polish than ANYONE!!! So funny, I want to try the Caitlin shade (for very selfish and obvious reasons).

this free bird said...

Caitlin is calling my name...girl you need more hands and feet. I want to examine your collection of polish up close!

xo,
C

Megan said...

thats a really good idea to order these! i love the colors you chose too! especially the platinum one trixie!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love all of them! Kinda looking forward to fall colors. Not gonna lie :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh what awesome colors! I'll have to sign up, haha :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

So doing this is now on my todo list for today.....

Courtney Erin said...

Oooh, I'm going to have to sign up.


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Faye said...

i love zoya and they even have a polish named faye lol xx

Micah said...

Gorgeous! I love nail polish. I went to sign up after reading your post. Thanks for the heads up :)

Laura said...

Rea looks gorgeous!! I don't know how I missed this promotion :(

janettaylor said...

Zoya is simply great!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Couture Carrie said...

Must try these!
Love the silver!

xoxox,
CC

Ashley said...

I am so excited for fall just because of these great colors! I also really like the metallic finish of that Zoya polish - very chic!

Ashley
The I on Fashion
www.theionfashion.com
https://www.facebook.com/theionfashion LIKE US and we'll do the same!

meghan said...

I saw this promotion and got the code in my account, but I haven't picked my colors. I like the smoke and mirrors collection a lot.

Plus, I took inspiration from your nail polish organizer and made my own (much smaller) organizer last week. Thanks for that!

Tabitha said...

I love the colors, but I rarely buy bottles on my own cause I never paint my own nails. I'm pretty much horrible at it.

la petite coquine said...

I found a perfect coral shade from Zoya and I've been hooked-can't wait to see what you think of your polishes!

Rachel Emma (Daydream Frenzy) said...

Beautiful colors for nails! I'm jealous!

:)
xx

Torrie said...

I love Zoya, and the have lots of good deals like this.

The matte colors are my favorite- cause they're different than the rest.

Shea said...

I've never tried that brand either, but the colors you picked are fantastic. I love the grayish purple and the silver!

Jess said...

Ooooh I'm always up for trying a new nail polish! Sounds like you are recovering?

PS I think one year for Christmas I wore shorts and a tank top in Houston! We don't really even have winter until the last 3 weeks in January!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I love the Rea! May need to get that one... so many colors, so little time :)

Hope you are feeling better!

Fashion Translated said...

I love Zoya -- so much healthier than other brands. Love their smokey selection right now!!

Fashion Translated

Kavery said...

Not a bad deal?? The best deal I've seen in ages. And the colours are sooo yummy. Great brand.

Isabel said...

that silver looks amazing! i cant wait to see it on :)

Savvy Gal said...

I like the second color.

İzmir İstanbul Arası said...

love the metallic one!

http://www.izmiristanbularasi.com/

Kristin W said...

I love those colors!!