September 1, 2011

Vegas - Wax Museums Are Creepy

Shirt - BCBG Max Azria, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Tory Burch, Bracelet - American Eagle, Ring - House of Harlow
I look really exhausted by this day. I was. And my eye was starting to look really bad. Exactly what you want on vacation!

This morning we went to Madame Tussaud's. I'm not sure why I thought I wanted to do this because it turns out life size people made out of wax are extremely creepy. Even if one of them was Bradley Cooper. Still creepy.
We'd gone to Mandalay Bay in the afternoon and had dinner at Border Grill (recommended by Taylor - it was delicious!) then took a cab back to the Bellagio. We gambled a little and walked around but mostly wanted to see the fountain show at night.
Definitely worth seeing!
Instagram picture I took

17 comments:

Josie said...

Katie, I'm so in love with your outfit that I can't even look at anything else -- I LOVE IT. The layers are too cute!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

FashionJazz said...

Love your casual chic outfit :D xx

Courtney Erin said...

Yeah, wax museums are SUPER creepy. I can't handle them, they just weird me out so much. And I love your top in the outfit shots, such a pretty piece and it looks great with the jeans.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jess said...

You look gorgeous!! Love the instagram pictures, too.

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this outfit! and yes...I've never been to a wax museum but they look like they would be weird, but cool too XD
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Couture Carrie said...

Fun pics, darling!
I love Vegas!

xoxox,
CC

Taylor said...

SO GLAD YOU LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had it for lunch on my wedding day!!!!!! SMILES!!!

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Love your outfit! And yes, wax museums are extremely creepy - ick!

la petite coquine said...

You look so stinkin' cute, even if we were in a waxy midst!

Notes She Wrote said...

I can't believe that I've never been to Vegas!! Looks like so much fun! And I would agree, wax museums are creepy haha :)



Notes She Wrote

Fashion Meets Food said...

Looks like such a fabulous time! I definitely think if I went the wax museum would freak me out a little bit!

xo

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Very cute outfit!! And I dont notice the eye. Never been to a wax museum but always wanted to go!

Rocker Chic said...

Katie it looks like you guys are having fun. I hope you start feeling better.

www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

Taj Acosta said...

Creepy museums but love your outfit!!

Aprilia said...

I'm yet to have visited a wax museum and don't think I want to! Haha, they all look so creepy!!

xx

http://aprilialove.com

Mimi said...

even though wax museums are creepy, i still want to visit one. there's one here in la, but where's the fun in that? haha. i think i'll go to the one in vegas too. and yes, the bellagio fountain show never gets old. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Love the instragram picture! And I have to agree, wax figures are CREEPY!