September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving...

So, so excited that September is here! Yeah it's still boiling hot here, but I can pretend we get fall too, right? Thought so.
Here's what I'm loving:



The Rachel Zoe Project
Why does Bravo torture me into waiting so long for a new season of The Rachel Zoe Project? Well, it's finally back and I hope the season doesn't disappoint!



Essie Smooth Sailing
This is the blue polish I wore to Vegas so you can see it in my outfit posts. It came out with the 2011 summer collection but I strongly doubt I'll wait until next summer to wear it again.



Milani Gems
I'd been wanting Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday for a long time, and when I heard this was a dupe, the price difference definitely sent me on the search for this instead. I ended up having to order it online, but it was still under $5 - much less than Happy Birthday. It's pretty much the ultimate glitter polish and I'm obsessed. 



Football Season
I'm sure everyone knows at this point how excited I am about this. (Roll Tide.)




Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

25 comments:

Veronica said...

LOVE the Rachel Zoe Project!! so glad its back. Ive been watching reruns for weeks!
~Veronica

Josie said...

Hooray for the return of the Rachel Zoe Project! SO excited.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

alittlebitofstyle.com said...

Looooove Rachel Zoe! Except I am torturing myself further by keeping it in my DVR queue for another night! Love both polishes!

~Jenn

the nyanzi report said...

good stuff.

Courtney Erin said...

Gack, I have to get my hands on some glitter nail polish!!!!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

You're reminding me to get blue polish!
So wish I could watch Rachel Zoe here!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I love me some RZ ;)

Sovina said...

I saw one episode of Rachel Joe's project and it seemed really nice..hope they make it work. the second nail color is all love :)

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

I should really start watching the Rachel Zoe project, haha...well once I get cable ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

i set RZ to DVR- can't wait to watch tonight! Love that the boys of fall (football) are back too!

janettaylor said...

I love that essie nail polish!

by BUN said...

LOVE rachel zoe! I am actually just loving all things BRAVO! My poor bf...our DVR is packed with reality TV...haha

xoxo bun.
http://www.bybun.com/buns-blog

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

So excited for RZ too! I ended up falling asleep too early last night because of my cold so it's on the dvr for tonite :)

Oh and I'm excited about a lot of things...sweater weather, boots, basically all fall fashion, soups, stews, cuddling indoors & hockey!

xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Yay fall!
Fabulous nail colors!

xoxox,
CC

sacramento said...

Lovely nail polish, yeahhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

la petite coquine said...

Football and glitter-I love it.

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Totally living for Rachel this season! I think it's going to be a good one!

meghan said...

Roll tide!

I want to watch the Rachel Zoe Project. Does it start tonight?

Kavery said...

Love that nail colour. We're in the midst of Rugby World Cup fever. It starts tomorrow!

Jess said...

I need that sparkly nail polish in my life! And whoo hoo for football!

Hilary Nicole said...

Rachel Zoe is someone I like to call my Tele best friend. I love her to pieces. Great blog :), have a great day!

XO Hilary
http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

Isabel said...

i wish we had milani in canada. ive heard so much about it!

Bonnie said...

SO READY for Fall. Bring on the skinny jeans, knee-high boots, and leather jackets!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Love that Essie color! I wore it all Labor day weekend! :)

Marie said...

What a pretty shade of blue!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com