September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving...

This time of year just puts me in a better mood. Is that just me? 
 Here's what I'm loving:

Missoni for Target
If you follow me on Twitter, you know the Missoni madness that ensued yesterday. Regardless, I was able to get 2 things. While I love the line, I hate the way nearly everything about it was handled. I'll do a post detailing the the craziness once I've recovered from it... 



Sally Hansen Check It Out
I wore these Sally Hansen Salon Effects for the first football game this season. Obviously they were perfect (RTR). Now if I just had more...



Aveda Scalp Remedy
This is marketed as a dandruff treatment, but Charli thought it might be good for me since my sensitive skin makes my scalp get dry and irritated. So far, so good! Of course, I've never met an Aveda product I didn't completely love, but that's besides the point.


Slatkin & Co. Creamy Pumpkin Candle
You better believe I bolted to Bath & Body Works as soon as the 2/$20 candle sale coincided with the fall candles being released. There were 3 different pumpkin scents, but this was far and away the best. 


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

21 comments:

Sovina said...

I am going tomorrow to check out the collection at Target..I hope something is left :)

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

Josie said...

Ugh, I had to avoid Target like the plague today -- didn't have time to get there early and I knew I'd just be depressed if I went later!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Megan said...

after chatting w/ you about missoni i intentionally didnt go on their site to see what kind of products they came out with. because i knew id get depressed. then i came to your blog and saw just these pillows...and now im depressed :( LOL!

that candle looks yum...i wish we had pumpkin anything here in norway :(

Miss Caitlin S. said...

holy crap those pillows are cute. I haven't been in a Target in forever and I'm a better woman for it!! Though I want to go immediately after this post...

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

A pumpkin candle sounds ideal for autumn evenings. I'm loving my new Prada heels;-)

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo! Loving it all!
And yes...that Missoni for Target junk was insane!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I'm loving a break in the heat, but hating the allergies!

Courtney Erin said...

The whole Target thing sounds like the biggest gong show ever - I'm glad you survived and even managed to score a few things though.


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

cbenavides said...

Creamy pumpkin sounds delicious!! However, I am willing to bet it's not going to taste as good as is smells.....

amy b.s. said...

those nails are so cool! i may have to pick some of those up!

Torrie said...

I was shocked at how many women were at my lil' Target... scavenging (as was I) the ENTIRE store for anything and everything MISSONI.

Next time- I better get there at opening. OMG... there was a lady (as I got there) leaving with a cart full of stuff (I mean FULL), and I realized then and there... I better put my game face on. :)

Elle Sees said...

What! New pumpkin candle? I'm in.
And don't get me started on Target. I looked on EBay and got so pissed.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

SO bummed about Missoni for Target! I was online for hours and couldn't check out! Do share what you got lucky lady!


xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

la petite coquine said...

Three pumpkin scents? Those people are geniuses. Unlike Target, which was a complete disaster. Oh well.

Krystal said...

i have also not met an aveda product that i don't love, ha!

Erin said...

Target was a mess yesterday! Total mess. Can you imagine a Hermes for Target collaboration? MAD HOUSE. I hope you got those two pillows! They are beautiful!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

this free bird said...

I don't think I'll ever recover.

I'm loving that it's over.

xo,
c

Bad Joan said...

Missoni has been selling like hot cakes!!!


GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

I need those Sally nail things!!!! Mr. A would DIE if I put those on for football season.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Anna said...

I can't believe the stories I'm hearing about this Missoni madness - a few bloggers have now commented on it! Im from Aus so we obviously didnt even get a look it but maybe for the best. Those pillows are gorgoeus though :)

Anna xo

http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

Koltunovskaya said...

Missony stuff looks wonderful.