September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving...

The rest of the year, the week's are for work and the weekend is for resting but for us (and the rest of the South), that changes in September. The weekend is full of football games, socializing, and non-stop activity. But that's completely fine with me. We can rest in January :)
Here's what I'm loving:



Fall TV
Fine, I mostly get excited for crap like Dancing With the Stars, but come on - it's entertaining!



Ski Teal We Drop
This came out last fall and I have no idea why I didn't run out and buy it. Doesn't matter, because teal has been getting a ton of attention lately and now I have a gorgeous creamy, teal nail polish.



Pier 1
Ok, I love Pier 1 year round but starting this time of year I could go in weekly and buy out the store. All the cute decorations they have for entertaining? Yeah. Love.



Slatkin & Co. Leaves Candle
Loved it last year, love it this year, am going to write angry letter to Bath & Body Works if they ever discontinue it. (Not kidding.)


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

19 comments:

Josie said...

I'm SO excited for fall TV!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Pier 1 never goes out of style!

this free bird said...

I'm loving that I have Monday nights free, that I have work projects again (ppl get serious in fall!) and that it's cookie season. My *ss doesn't need any more cookies, but I'll deal with that later. Can you say junk in the trunk?

Not attractive.

xo,
C

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I am so ready for Fall TV!!!!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh that teal is awesome! I'm still deciding if Chanel Bleu Jean colors are worth it.

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Courtney Erin said...

I love that nail shade color! And I'm also pretty damn jazzed about the return of fall TV....

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Laura said...

Ohh i think my nailpolish collection needs that addition :)

Lidiya said...

I adore fall tv - I'm mega excited for the shows <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh youa re not alone! I seriously don't think the we have a free weekend until Jan. And that's ok with me :)

Love that OPI teal shade. I went on a shopping spree at Ulta on Monday and almost bought it but I put it back because I was buying 4 other shades and I have bought 6 or 7 others in the past week alone. Had to show some restraint because I know myself :)

I'm so excited for hockey season, fall tv, my new Chloe Marcie bag, new boots and new makeup. In addition to the nails I just bought the UD Naked palette and I've been playing with new eye looks each and every day :)

xoxo

Closet Fashionista said...

Looove it all! I am SO excited for The Big Bang Theory tomorrow!! EEE :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

la petite coquine said...

Leaves? Sounds divine! I got all excited about the idea of a Gift Guide feature for the holiday season (yes, I'm that crazy person getting siked about Christmas already) and I can't stop grinning about it!

Bonnie said...

Yaayayyyy, FALL TV. I'm so excited for all of these premieres coming up!
I have not been into a Pier 1 in forever. I don't even know if we have any Pier 1 stores around here anymore. That's sad.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Kavery said...

The nail polish is perfect for Fall.

STYLE'N said...

What fall shows are you watching?

Elle Sees said...

I always have to run out and get a candle after seeing your collection! Ooh, do a post on that! And if your house is decorated for fall.

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

I picked up Ski Teal We Drop last year and it's awesome!

kylieprice said...

Good blog: You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned:) Celebrity Media Appearances Sydney

Marie said...

I love Pier 1 too!:D

***** Marie *****
Freeman Beauty Blogger Kit Giveaway

Karen P said...

I love the sunset this time of year. I live in Brooklyn - very urban, but the sky at twilight was gorgeous this evening. The contrast between nature and our crazy man-made world was striking.
Thanks for the candle tip - sounds perfect!
clarisonic sale