September 28, 2011

What I'm Loving...

My parents have been on vacation for about a week and a half now, which means we've had an extra houseguest for a week and a half (that'd be Coco if you've somehow missed the Tweets and Instagram pics). Keeps things more interesting, that's for sure :)
Here's what I'm loving:


Essie Chinchilly
This honestly seemed boring to me at first. I mean - it's gray. Essie describes it as "a sleek, granite gray" though and that's it. It's chic, it goes with anything, it's an easy, wearable color. Love.



Up All Night
This is one of the new shows we've started watching this fall and so far it's pretty hilarious. With Christina Applegate and Will Arnett I doubt that's going to change anytime soon.



Autumn Leaves
Yes, it's another fall scent and candle I have. I have a problem. But they all smell so good and make my house smell like fall (or what I imagine fall should smell like...) so - that's my excuse. I'll do a post soon with all my favorite fall candles, tarts, and scents in one place :)



Barbarossa - Stones
Sharp as a marble, these stones keep my feet on the ground
All this experience weighs me down
But there is gold hidden by rock and sand
I have to search a little harder now

When I love a song like this, well first I immediately buy it on iTunes and listen to it on repeat an annoying amount. Then I make a Genius Playlist off the song. If you're not using this in iTunes, I don't know why. You should be. And you should make one with this song.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

23 comments:

Veronica said...

OMG Up All Night is the funniest show!!! I love it!!
~Veronica

Miss Caitlin S. said...

No Grey is FAB no matter what, love, love!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

No Grey is FAB no matter what, love, love!

Mimi said...

i am loving a lot of the new fall tv shows! i keep forgetting to watch up all night, i've heard that it is really good. oh, and i should really get some new candles. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

Josie said...

I LOVE gray nails! I think it's such a sophisticated, chic shade.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

I use so much this brand, essie, for my nails! Cool post!

xoxo
Mes Voyages à Paris
Street & Personal Style

this free bird said...

I got my hair colored today, I had a 25% off coupon thing since I haven't been in awhile, I got some new Kerastase hair sauce AND I had a wonderful treatment. Feeling good! Now if the cut goes as well on Thursday it will be a great week!

xo,
C

t said...

Nice nail colour!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Courtney Erin said...

I've been really getting to Up All Night as well - and I like the Essie color, it would definitely look chic with just about anything.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

I need to get some candles for my place, hehe...
And I havent been watching any of the new shows...UGH! And I wanted to too, oh wells...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I love Christina. Sweetest Thing is one if my all time dav movies. So far I've enjoyed the show.

cbenavides said...

You may not know this (and neither does he) but Will Arnett is my secret boyfriend. I love him so much!!!! I will definitely be checking out Up All Night :)

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

That Essie color is gorgeous! I am still waiting to try out my zoya dove - gotta love gray!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Ly said...

I really love the Essie nail color for fall!

-Ly

http://www.lyzhang.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love Chinchilly! You're right. Seems boring at first but it's really a great shade. And I have to see Up All Night :) xoxo

janettaylor said...

I love gren nailpolishes...

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

la petite coquine said...

That gray is divine! I've been loving the Playboy Club-I can't get enough of the costumes or the sets!

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

That nail polish is gorgeous! We've been enjoying Up All Night too!

Elle Sees said...

IV
E not seen that show! I want to.
Ps enter my design sponge giveaway!

Couture Carrie said...

Fun post!
I think I need some gray polish :)

xoxox,
CC

Bonnie said...

I so want to see "Up All Night." Christina Applegate is one of my favorite people!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

i am loving that show too! all 3 of them are so funny.

meghan said...

I really loved Up All Night last week! I can't wait for it tonight! I love the role reversal. I'm in fact surprised it's never been done before!