October 27, 2011

Shopbop Friends & Family Sale

Because the world has a cruel sense of humor, Shopbop's Friends and Family sale was last week, too. With Shopbop you barely get 2 days to figure out what you want, so not a lot of time to agonize over items. It's like a high pressure shopping situation. I'm ok with that. 

I picked up the Tory Burch reva tonal flats in bordeaux. Gorgeous color, am I right? I might be slightly partial to red shoes. I'm ok with that, too. And like I said a couple of days ago, Tory Burch at 20% off? Order quickly, kids.

The other item I got was the Paula Bianco wrap scarf in light grey. I first saw this last winter and loved it, but couldn't justify it for the price. Since I still liked it a year later and could get 20% off, suddenly it was justifiable. Life is funny that way. 

What did you pick up at the Shopbop Friends & Family sale?

16 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I want more Revas! And that color is so rich and lovely.

xoxo ~ Courtney
htp://sartorialsidelines.com

Collette Osuna said...

I picked up nothing, lol...but I could stop by your house and pick up those new flats, lol

Enter my Shabby Apple Fab Frock Giveaway!!

Closet Fashionista said...

YAYYY! I love them both!!!
I got some Rag & Bone jeans, but I might return them because as fate would have it the next day Gilt had the exact jeans I was looking for for $42, and that's a whole lot better than $132... XD
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

great finds. I love both.

Josie said...

The color of those Tory flats is killer!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

la petite coquine said...

Those burgundy shoes are just delicious-I'm partial to red shoes, too!

Taj Acosta said...

Cute shoes!! No I didn't even know about it!

Isabel said...

the house of harlow ring was my only score. i need to wear it asap!

janettaylor said...

Love that Tory Burch flat. Totally love that color!

this free bird said...

I picked up a pink summer dress. Don't ask me what the hell I was thinking about...I've been wearing it around the house with uggs and a sweater.

Frugal Big Girl said...

Great finds! LOVE those flats!

http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

I didn't get a thing :o(

LOVE those shoes! Perfection!

Kavery said...

Great picks. As you know I love flats for comfort and style

Mimi said...

aaaaaahhh, yes, that is a gorgeous color! and that scarf looks perfectly comfy -- i want one! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Satin And Salt said...

I have never owned reva flats but I lust after them SO HARD I especially love your bordeaux pair! I need to keep checking in on your blog so I can see when the next sale is!

-Nico

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment