October 11, 2011

Tigi Sale at Ulta

Last year 3 of Tigi's hair products - Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, Masterpiece Hairspray and Hard Head Hairspray went on sale during October with proceeds going to benefit Breast Cancer Awareness. The same thing is going on this October with Manipulator added into the mix. All are on sale at Ulta right now so I picked up 2 Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo's and a Masterpiece Hair Spray since I'd been wanting to try it.

Oh yeah - besides being an eye catching shade of pink, and donating to charity, there's one more benefit - each bottle is $7.50 (I think - don't remember the exact price since I bought them a week ago). Anyway, since they're regularly $19.50, with the $5 off coupon on this month's Ulta circular I got all 3 for about $21 after tax.

Not bad, right? Oh, and Butter London is on sale at Ulta for the whole month, too. It's Buy 2 Get 1, so if you missed out on the Buy 1 Get 1 I posted about, that's still a pretty good deal! And even better if you get the $5 off coupon, of course. 

13 comments:

Josie said...

YAY for shopping for a good cause!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

say whattttt, I want to get in on this deal!

Megan said...

wahhh no ulta in my land. norwegians should be ashamed of themselves!

Courtney Erin said...

I wish they had a store here - I'd be all over this deal!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I haven't used bed head in years. Sounds like now is a good time to start back!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

You are such the Ulta maven! I stopped by last Friday and got some more Butter Londons. Looks like I'll have to make another trip :) xoxo

Jess said...

Oh my gosh! What a great way to shop! Have to have it!

la petite coquine said...

I clearly need to get my tush to Ulta!

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohooo for sales!! I'd love some of the nail polish but I'm going to be good and resist. And I don't really use hair products otherwise I would pick some of those up
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome!

xoxox,
CC

Alexa said...

So great to shop and have a good cause! :)
alexa

Elle Sees said...

Off to ultra this eve ing. Thanks for the heads up!

Kristin said...

SO stocking up on Butter! Thanks for the heads up!