October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving...

We've finally had some cooler weather which makes it easier to pretend it's fall (I know that it is fall, but no  one ever tells the South that). Either way, my constant stream of candles and tarts I burn keeps it smelling like fall in my house. (Fall smells like a combination of Slatkin & Co. and Yankee Candle, right? Thought so.)
Here's what I'm loving:


Pan Am

Usually I don't bother with brand new shows (too many get cancelled), but obviously this year I've made an exception. Not sure why, but I'm glad I did. Pan Am immediately got press for being "like Mad Men" since they're both set in the 60's, and since I love (and am missing Mad Men) I figured why not. I can't say it's reminding me much of Mad Men but it's still a lot of fun to watch.


Sally Hansen Twinkle Twinkle
After several minutes of searching for a picture of this polish (and coming up empty handed) I realized it's limited edition. Oops. Well, I bought it about a month ago at Target and there were plenty, so I'd figure you can still find a bottle. With silver and blue glitter, and the $3 Sally Hansen price tag, it's worth the search.


Slatkin & Co. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

I know, every week it's another candle, but I can't help it. Given that I'm constantly burning candles and tarts I have a running list of ones I love. If you just start throwing fall scents like pumpkin, apple, cinnamon, etc, together - I'm going to love it. Can't help it. I already said that. But it's true.


True Blue Spa Purifying Peel Off Face Mask with Blackberry
The scent of this is amazing (blackberry with a little citrus) and it's fun to use peel off masks. It just is. Since Bath & Body Works was having a 3/$15 sale on the mini's, I now have 2 bottles to go through. Yay! (I'm easily amused.)


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

25 comments:

laura said...

I've wanted to see Pan Am and that Playboy show (I don't remember the title) I'll have to wait until a couple of episodes come out though, first, then watch them back to back!

The Twinkle Twinkle collection looks sooooo cute!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Josie said...

I have yet to watch PanAm but I desperately want to!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Collette Osuna said...

I saw previews for the new show, looked like a keeper:)
LOVE the Fall candle...may have to run up and find one this weekend:)


Enter my FAB Forever 21 Giveaway!!

Courtney Erin said...

I really want to run out and buy some candles now...I want my house to smell like fall!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

I was going to watch that show and then forgot...OOPS!
I'm loving fall nail colors and how outside smells now that its fall ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jess said...

That candle looks like it smells yummy!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I've heard a lot of good things about Pan Am. Alas I'll have to wait a while before they start showing it here!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

My Dressy Ways said...

I will have to check out Pan Am, as I am missing my Don Draper sooooo much.

Elle Sees said...

Candle!
You knew I was gonna comment on it. Yes, I have three if their candles now and my birthday is right around the corner....

Ashleigh said...

OMG PanAm is my new fave. Loved Playboy Club too and sooo sad it was cancelled yesterday :( It's been forever since I thought of a peel off mask, that sounds divine right about now.

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

great post deaarrrie x

la petite coquine said...

I'm loving having a spare minute to visit your blog, and also Pan Am-the costumes alone are to die for!

Marie said...

I've been loving New Girl and Pan Am!:D

***** Marie *****
Udderly Smooth® Giveaway
STAGES of BEAUTY Treatment Cream Giveaway

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Mmm. Pumpkin scents are my absolute favorite!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

nevets95 said...

I love great smelling candles; especially ones that coordinate with the seasons, and that pumpkin one is perfect!

http://livinglikelucio.wordpress.com/

Bonnie said...

When we go to Yankee Candle, it is Mr. A who has to smell every.single.damn.effing.candle, and it is Mr. A who spends 30 minutes in one corner of the store. Embarrassing.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Ah I love True Blue Spa but haven't tried this product yet! I actually used to work on the line when I worked at BBW years ago. I launched the original product lineup but some really new things have be introduced since. Definitely giving this a shot because I adore peel offs. So retro and fun! :) xoxo

alittlebitofstyle.com said...

Loving PanAm! Love it.

And also loving Ringer. Which is soooo trashy of me, but who doesn't love a show with one actress playing twins, one pregnant with a secret love-child, while the other is being hunted by drug-dealing cartel. L.O.V.E.!

~Jenn

Tabitha said...

I'm so obsessed with Pan Am right now. It's one of the shows I'm hoping gets greenlit for a 2nd season.

Megan said...

i brought one candle and one candle only with me to norway. it is sweet cinnamon pumpkin. thank gosh i did or i would not have a "fall".

Torrie said...

Love that polish, and didn't know it was a limited edition. I bought it at Walgreens- on sale... Can't beat the price!!

We had a DAY of fall (yesterday). Summer has returned.

STYLE'N said...

I am watching Pan Am too and it's great. Have you seen Up All Night? It's another great new show.

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

I'm really enjoying Pan Am too!

Nnenna said...

Oh, I love those nail polish colors! I wonder if I can still get my hands on any of these colors!

starcrossedsmile knits
star-crossed smile

alicia said...

love that face mask too! xo