October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving...

Alabama is away this weekend, so we're planning on going to Nashville to visit my sister. Apparently there's a UA Alumni bar in Nashville, so we'll have a place to watch the game with fans. Bama fans. You can find them anywhere. It's a beautiful thing.
Here's what I'm loving:


Zoya Trixie
I've tried out the 3 Zoya polishes I ordered a couple of months ago and they've all been great, but Trixie is my favorite. It's a gorgeous, silver foil but what's even better - you get full coverage in 1 coat. 1. I can't think of any other nail polish I have that'll do that.


True Blue Spa Supremely Smoothing Face Scrub with Apricot & White Tea
Another of the 3/$10 mini's I got at Bath and Body Works. This is pretty gentle for a scrub which is good for my skin since it's sensitive. The ginger and white tea scent doesn't hurt, either. 


Mums
We went last weekend and bought our mums to go out front. We do this every year and never plant them but Jared promises that'll actually happen this year. We'll see. I love seeing them out front though. Makes it feel like fall!


Pumpkins
You can't go buy mums and not pick up pumpkins. You just can't. I got the 2 to go out front, plus several little ones for indoor decorations. I think I love the tiny ones as much as the big ones. Everything is cuter when it's tiny, right? Now I just have to decide how I want to carve mine. Suggestions?


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

20 comments:

Josie said...

That silver nail polish. Dying. So fabulous.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Faye said...

I'm loving Kiehl Creme de corps at the moment. I got given some at an event and its amazing :)

this free bird said...

I need a new daytime moisturizer. The face scrub reminded me...hmmmmm

Thoughts?

Right now I'm loving: the fact that I'm going to bed in 5 minutes. Eep!

ps-you won those chocolates!!

xo,
C

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh that silver nail polish is all sorts of gorgeous!

Collette Osuna said...

VERY cool polish color:)


Statements in Fashion:A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Judy C said...

Your pics are beautiful. And I hope you enjoy Nashville. It's a super city.

Courtney Erin said...

I really, really need that polish...and have a great visit with your sister.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving it all!! :D
Yayyyy for pumpkins, I agree the little ones are SO cute! :D I still need to get mine, but I want to go to the pumpkin patch :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I love pumpkins...I always get the odd ones...white, green...love.

Fashion Meets Food said...

I feel like the mums this year have been prettier than any other year. I am just loving them. I love Zoya polishes!

xo

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love that polish! Reminds me a bit of Graphite that I'm wearing today. The more sparkle the better :) xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
I need some silver nail polish!

xoxox,
CC

la petite coquine said...

Mums and pumpkins oh my!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

enjoy nashville! :) I love Zoya colors and that scrub sounds nice. i have sensitive skin too.

sacramento said...

I am loving your lovely comment and your friendship.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taj Acosta said...

Love the pumpkins!

Jess said...

Oooh hope you guys have a fabulous weekend! It's almost here!

Kavery said...

I saw an ad for Zoya in Vogue too. This silver shade looks very good .

CMA said...

this is great inspiration!

STYLE'N said...

beautiful..and how pretty are those pumpkins!