October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving...

You know what's great about Alabama? One day you wake up in October and it's 85 degrees, then 2 days later you wake up and it's 55. And by great I mean it's impossible to dress for and I'd like it if someone could decide what season we're in. Could we do that, Alabama? Thanks.
Here's what I'm loving:


iMessage
I'll admit I haven't really used most of the new iOS 5 features on my iPhone, but I am loving iMessage. One of the only things I missed from having a BlackBerry was BBM, which iMessage has effectively fixed. Thanks, Apple!


Essie Smokin' Hot
This piqued my interest when it was compared to Chanel's Paradoxal (one of my favorites). There are similarities, but this is definitely different. Smokin' Hot is much more of a creamy, easy to wear color than Paradoxlal is. Don't get me wrong though - I'll wear Paradoxal anytime! This came out in the Winter 2010 collection and I don't think it was permanent, but I saw it recently at Ulta so it's easy to find.


Pinterest
I joined Pinterest months ago, but for some reason it took me awhile to get into it. Maybe it's more fun now that it seems like everyone in the world is using it? Follow me on there if you're not!



Pumpkin Spice Latte
Love them, have seen a couple of recipes to make them at home, and definitely need to start doing that. My bank account would thank me.


One more thing - Shopbop is having the Friends and Family sale right now! It's only 2 days, so it ends tonight. If you use the code INTHEFAMILY20 you get 20% off - make good use of it and be sure to tell me what you buy :)



Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

19 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I'm on Pintrest too but I've never used it really... so maybe I should try. And of course loving the PSLatte, always the best!

Courtney Erin said...

I love that nail shade - it looks so perfect for fall. I really need to stock up on some new nail shades soon...

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Judy C said...

Hello fellow pinterest lovet. The name of the season, ah lets see, it's The South. We have Wiiiiiiinnnnnnnter, Spring, SSSSSSUUUUUUUMMMMMMMer, And the South. This season is the time I look out the door to see what's happening before planning my day or my wardrobe. Don't you just love it?

Closet Fashionista said...

Love it all except for the pumpkin latte, haha. I haven't really used iMessage on my iPad yet either..but hardly anyone I know has an iphone or ipad so it's kinda hard
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I am loving iMessaging. I need to change my test plan because everyone I talk to is now on it. This phone might pay for itself in savings on my bill. Sweet.

Josie said...

That Essie color is KILLER! I have to pick up a bottle today!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Melissa Blake said...

I haven't given in and joined pinterest yet...we'll see, though! Great picks!

la petite coquine said...

Horray for Pinterest-oh, and for absolutely crazy weather!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

I'll have to try the Essie color. I love pinterest! It gives me such great ideas!

Scarlet Letters said...

<3 Pinterest! And the PSL!! And that Essie color - I'm making a pilgrimage to Ulta tonight, coincidence? no....

I've never used iMessage, but I love having gmail chat on my Droid, and it has the added bonus of saving us some money on a texting plan.

this free bird said...

We should iMessage! did you get those chocolates yet??

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Oh man, so addicted to Pinterest!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh I have to try Smokin Hot. And I was just at Ulta today too...Next time :)

Oh and Pinterest. Yeah I'm completely addicted. Will follow you now. xoxo

Kavery said...

I've joined Pinterest but haven't yet used it a lot

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

i am loving imessage too! the reminders app is fab too!

Veronica said...

im obssesed with pinterest

Jess said...

I have got to try Pinterest! It's on my "to do" list...

Ms. Givens said...

Alabama is a beautiful state though.
I have family in Madison.

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment