October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving...

It doesn't look like I'll get to really enjoy Halloween seeing as I'm having surgery that day. So that just means I can eat a lot of candy this week, right? I thought so.
Here's what I'm loving:


Butter London Yummy Mummy
You expect that beige-y neutral nail colors can end up looking boring (I do anyway). Not the case with Yummy Mummy. Maybe it's the pinkish undertones or the slight shimmer, but this is neutral enough to be worn to work and not at all boring.


Ghiradelli Pumpkin Spice Chocolate
I'm sure you all heard Carrie talk about these on her blog, so when she had a Facebook giveaway for them of course I entered. And it may or may not have made my week when I won (it did). And I'm not revealing how fast you can go through a bag. Let's just say every thing Carrie has said about them is true. Go find some.


Friends & Family Sales
I find it a little mean that multiple companies have their Friends & Family sale at the same time, thus causing significant damage to my bank account. But it's not like I can pass up 20% off...


Apple Cider
Apple cider at night once it's finally chilly outside = perfection. Caramel apple cider = even better. I have a tin of caramel apple cider right now that is rapidly being depleted, but once it's gone I think a pump of caramel syrup from Starbucks in a mug of apple cider will do the trick. Anyone else love this?


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

18 comments:

Ashley said...

Ooo pumpkin spice chocolate? I definitely need to find these, asap! Also I am completely addicted to spiced apple cider - I *love* Fall foods!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Veronica said...

PUMPKN SPICE CHOCOLATE!! WHAT!!
~Veronica

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Seriously all these friends and family sales! At least I'm getting some holiday shopping done!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Lee Oliveira said...

How appropriate having Ghiradelli Pumpkin Spice Chocolate. Happy Halloween

Lee
x

Josie said...

Hooray for fall and apple cider!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE the nail polish color....cider too:)

Enter my Shabby Apple Fab Frock Giveaway!!

Tabitha said...

I'm loving so much right now. As of late it's TJ's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and Sweet Potato Tortilla chips, penny loafers, polkadoted anything and hair flair. :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh pumpkin spice chocolate, not sure I'd love that ;) But I do LOVE 20% off sales! ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Still waiting for cool weather so I can enjoy some cider....

Courtney Erin said...

I love that nail color - I need a new pale pink/warm shade for fall.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Tiffany said...

love the Butter polish, I'm going to go to Nordstrom to look for it!

Sorry to hear you have to have surgery again :( hope it goes well!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

yum those chocolates sound amazing and addicting! prob for the best i don't go find them...lol

Elle Sees said...

And now I know what treat I'm craving now!

Jamie said...

I am loving anything and everything pumpkin and gearing up to bake. The only time I bake is around thanksgiving, which is weird b/c I love to bake! But every year I come up with 2 or 3 new desserts to bake for the holiday and have a bake-a-thon!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Annie said...

I LOVE hot apple cider with cinnamon. I think I need to go get one right now...

la petite coquine said...

We can't STOP with the apple cider-I feel like I've drunk a gallon of the stuff!

Ashleigh said...

Um, hello...carmel apple cider?? Why didn't I think of this?! I have a jug in the fridge now, can't wait to add a carmel pump -eeeek!
Did I miss the surgery post?? Hope everything is ok!

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment