November 3, 2011

And just like glass...

And now we pass and just like glass
I see through you, you see through me like I'm not there.

You could make my head swerve.
Used to know my every curve.
And now we meet on a street,
And I am blind. 
I can not find the heart I gave to you.


I love it when I accidentally discover a song. I bought Ingrid Michaelson's album since there were several songs I loved, then this came up on iTunes one day when I had it on shuffle and I discovered this one. Just reading the lyrics, you'd assume it's a sad song but listening to the melody it doesn't strike me as being as depressing as the lyrics would lead you to believe. Maybe that's just me. You should probably listen and decide for yourself. 


9 comments:

Josie said...

This song is lovely! Hope you're feeling okay, Katie!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

this free bird said...

I love Ingrid. She has serious skills. Glad you're hanging in there gf. xo

Jess said...

ahhhh I love Ingrid Michaleson! Thanks for sharing :)

Courtney Erin said...

I needed a music recommend for today - thanks! And I hope you're hanging in there...

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Elle Sees said...

i have a cold and needed a song to pep me up, even if the lyrics are sad.

la petite coquine said...

I love this-it's so beautiful!

Thick Threads said...

great song! the melody fits the lyrics. i like it :) thanks for the recomendation.

xo
A_Riot

Isabel said...

ive never heard of her....

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment