November 8, 2011

Sephora Friends & Family Sale

I think the fact that Sephora, Saks, and Shopbop had Friends & Family sales within days of each other nearly killed me. But I'll make the sacrifice. The Sephora sale was going on around the time of my surgery, so what's a better way to spend the night before surgery than a little Sephora shopping? Exactly. I only made one purchase this year, but I think it's a good one:

Clarisonic Plus Floral Print with Philosophy Set - Coral
What it is:
A kit that pairs the Clarisonic Plus with skincare and body products from Philosophy.

What it is formulated to do:
Now with a pretty floral print, the Clarisonic Plus cleans, softens, and smoothes skin on the face and body. Combine its sonic cleansing technology with a skincare routine from Philosophy, including the purity made simple cleanser for the face, aloha girl shower gel for the body, and the antiaging serum when hope is not enough.

This set contains:
- Clarisonic® Plus with three speeds
- Universal Voltage Charging Cradle
- Sensitive Brush Head
- Body Brush Head
- 3 oz Philosophy purity made simple® cleanser
- 16 oz Philosophy aloha girl™ shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
- 0.375 oz Philosophy when hope is not enough® serum 


I've wanted a Clarisonic literally for years now so getting it at 20% off and in a gift set seemed like a no brainer. I'll do a full review later once I've had the chance to use it for awhile. 

Oh, and don't worry you missed out on the Sephora Friends & Family sale. If you're a VIB, November 10-14 you can use the code VIBDREAM for 20% off your purchase. Happy shopping! :)

21 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

I LOVE Sephora....and the cute little bottle of Philosophy you get as a gift for your Birthday...I snagged Chloes, lol.

Enter my Icelandic Design Knit Hat Giveaway!!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh love that! I have the plain one, hehe :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I wish I was a VIB because now I want that Clarisonic! I'll settle for the regular one too!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Courtney Erin said...

I would love to get my hands on a clarisonic!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I am sucked into Sephora way to often! Great pick up. I've water one of those for ages.

Winda Tiodang said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

Glee said...

Love Sephora, gorgeous products. :)

Audrey Allure said...

I just love Sephora :) That does look like a great purchase!

Jamie said...

I got the invite in the mail and I am stoked!! I got my list ready!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Couture Carrie said...

I need a Clarisonic!

xoxox,
CC

Josie said...

This sounds like a great product, Katie -- I love the pretty print!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Elle Sees said...

I want one of these so badly...it has been on my list for a while.

wishful nals said...

i've been thinking of getting a clarisonic myself. would love to hear how you like it!

la petite coquine said...

That coral is just gorgeous-what a score!

Lindsay With An "A" said...

GREAT purchase!! I've had mine for 2 years now and LOVE it! Hope the surgery goes well... will be thinking of you! :)

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Hope the surgery went* well, sorry!!!

Tiffany said...

that seems like a great set! I missed out on it, I've been wanting to try the Clarisonic plus but don't know if I need it since I already have the regular clarisonic.

this free bird said...

You freaking hit it. I never even thought to look at that machine. I did, however, manage to douse myself in all kinds of other products. Suffice it to say my c/c is bleeding and I've been sleeping at the front door for days waiting for the magical box to appear. YAHOOOO!!! Sake Bath!! Make-up!! Perfumes!!

I've got problems.

Fashion Translated said...

Love Sephora!! Such a dangerous store to go in. lol!

Fashion Translated

JustPatience said...

So happy for the VIP event.

Patience
www.justpatience.com

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment