November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving...

I can't believe it's a week until Thanksgiving. Doesn't it seem like time is flying by? I was basically out of it for a couple of weeks, so that could explain why it feels like it was just October to me... moving on.
Here's what I'm loving:


Butter London Victoriana
After I bought this, I said I'd been drawn to it because it didn't look like any other nail polish in my collection. After having it on my nails for a week I stand by that statement. It's a shimmery blue/green that is gorgeous to look at, and of course I love the fact that it lasted a solid week on my nails. 


Tarte Lip Service Limited-Edition LipSurgence™ Collection
This set has 5 full sized Lipsurgence's for $29. Ok, now what's the big deal about that? Regularly priced, 1 is $24. Did you get that? 1 is $24, and in this set $5 are $29. I told you I love this time of year. Deals like that just make me giddy. It's sold out on Sephora.com right now, but I picked it up in a Sephora store so I'm sure some of them still have it in stock. Run out and get this set!


Paula Bianco Wrap Scarf
I got this during the Shopbop Friends & Family Sale and it is quickly becoming my most worn scarf. I like the versatility of deciding how many times you want to wrap it, and it's light weight enough that I've been able to wear it even though it's been in the 70's lately. (Gotta love that November weather in Alabama...)


Tory Burch Reva Patent Ballet Flats in Fig Plum
Why did it take me so long to get these gorgeous patent Reva's? No seriously. Someone tell me. Because I have no idea.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

23 comments:

Josie said...

The color of those Tory flats is absolutely killer. I LOVE them! And I have to say that I couldn't be happier Thanksgiving is next week. Phew -- I need a break!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Mimi said...

i am loving that wrap scarf! at the moment, i am surfing the net for the perfect mustard yellow pants. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Veronica said...

I love that scarf!! I saw something very similar at Target!
~Veronica

this free bird said...

okay so i left the clarisonic in the dust and got the professional ghd + argan oil + some bare minerals. you've created a monster.

Miss Molly said...

i need those pumps!

great post

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

Collette Osuna said...

Love the scarf....and of course the flats..let me know how comfy they are, I think Im going to get a pair as well:)

Come Join the Fab Fashion Blogger Meet Up!!

Closet Fashionista said...

Loooove the nail polish, scarf and shoes!!
and yes, time is going by REALLY fast... XD
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I think I've said this before but I love that maroon that you got the shoes in! And I clearly need to try out the Butter line of polishes.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I want to try those lip things....such a great deal!

Lee Oliveira said...

I want one of those Burberry coat for this season.. so badly
love to see of what you love
lee

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Ohhh, that's a great deal on the Tarte lip colors! I adore that nail polish!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

i LOVE the color of those revas... i have a black patent pair that i have worn out. may need to replace soon.

Torrie said...

GORGEOUS scarf. Keeping that in mind for next time I see a sale.

la petite coquine said...

Oooh, that Tarte set looks amazing!

Elle Sees said...

One day I shall own a Butter polish.

cbenavides said...

I saw those Tory Burch's the last time I was at Nordstrom - they are definitely on my radar!!!

Kristin said...

Totally diggin' that polish color!

Fash Boulevard said...

hey love. just spend an hour browsing your site. you're fabulous and the blue polish is divine. love it. super glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

The Butter shade is gorgeous - like a beautiful shade of water in the Mediterranean (for some reason that is in my head, I need a vacation)

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Erin said...

I love that Butter London color! Must order a bottle for myself! Also-those Tory's are gorgeous and look very versatile!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

Cara said...

Ooh I love the idea of a "fig plum" patent shoe, and that wrap scarf looks so cozy. I just bought the copper sparkle Butter nail polish and am excited to wear it all December to holiday functions. Loving the hand painted Rebecca Minkoff bags right now!

Krystal said...

I love like every butter color ever...

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment