November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving...

I'm sure almost everyone is loving that it's a short week, right? That's what I figured.
Here's what (else) I'm loving:


Revlon Facets of Fuchsia
I'd seen so many rave reviews for this new polish I figured I'd have trouble finding it, but it was right there in the Revlon section in Target. It's a gorgeous color that's packed full of glitter, but not in an obnoxious way. 


Watch What Happens Live
If you watch any show on Bravo, you need to be watching this, too. It's always hilarious!


Kelly Clarkson - I Know You Won't

This is a cover of a Carrie Underwood song I'd never heard. I'm not a fan of country music, but I really like Kelly's take on the song. She performed this on Unplugged and I'm hoping it shows up on iTunes soon!


I usually have 4 things in my What I'm Loving... post but there's no way to put a title or picture with this. I'm loving everything about the next few days - Thanksgiving, family coming into town, lots of family meals, get togethers, watching big football games - all of it! I hope you're all getting ready to have a few days off, too :)


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

Go enter the Shopbop $100 Gift Card Giveaway! There's still time :)

21 comments:

Josie said...

Katie, I'm so with you -- this weekend is going to be EXACTLY what I need!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

this free bird said...

Ooooh I'm loving the short week FOR SURE. And the sequined sweater I got at J.Crew. Total impulse buy. Glarg

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I really like Kelly Clarkson, she always sounds great and I think she's so authentic!

I love that nail polish- want!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh loving that shade! I am loving birthdays and get togethers in the next few days.

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Dale said...

Great post, I just found your blog and I really like this color. I've never tried Revlon and I think anything sparkly is so fun for fall and winter. Thanks for sharing.

xoDale
savvyspice.net

Closet Fashionista said...

That nail polish looks awesome! I want it!!! XD
And YES, I am so excited for Thanksgiving; family + food :D :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I am a devoted watcher of Watch What Happens Live!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I'm loving all the leaves changing colors. So pretty!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE the nail polish..Chloe would be all over it!

A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Little Ms. Fun said...

Ohh I love that nail polish color! Very rock star chic ;) Plus, it's my favorite color!

have a great Thanksgiving!

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

I'm wearing Facets of Fuschia now! So pretty!

Fabrizia said...

I really enjoyed this post! I love your sense of style!

Fox House giveaway on my blog!
Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

Jess said...

Whoo Hoo! I am so excited for Thanksgiving! Hope you, the hubby and August have a great one!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

gorgeous and festive revlon color! happy almost-thanksgiving!

Laura said...

Holy wowzers do I love that nailpolish!! So glamtastic for the holiday season!!

Bonnie said...

I am obsessed with all things fuchsia colored right now. It's a sickness.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

la petite coquine said...

Horray for a long weekend, plenty of football and family!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Watch What Happens Live is my fave! I can't get enough of Andy Cohen. He's a god to me :)

Happy TG, sweetie! xoxo

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Revlon has some really great nail colors out right now, I need to check this one out! Love Andy Cohen! And I'm totally excited for the food and football - yay!!!

Elle Sees said...

i gotta see that purple polish. looks lovely!
hope you had an amazing holiday.

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment