November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving...

Even though the long weekend didn't go exactly as planned, I started feeling a lot better pretty quickly with all the medicine so I don't feel too behind on Christmas decorating - can't say the same for shopping though. Oh well. There's still time.
Here's what I'm loving:


Sophia Grace
My Mom sent me this link a couple of weeks ago and it cracks me up every time. Basically this little girl's parents made a YouTube video of her and her cousin performing Super Bass, it went viral, and they ended up on Ellen a few weeks later (they've been on several times now). It's hilarious, and I guarantee it'll make your day better. 


Shazam
I had Shazam on my BlackBerry and like most everything about the BlackBerry, it sucked. Now that I have my iPhone it actually works and is pretty useful. I'm constantly hearing a new song on TV or in Starbucks and I don't know what it is. Problem solved now. It's also good if you hear a song on the radio and want to remember to buy it later since Shazam saves the songs you've tagged. Love!


Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill
This was one of my purchases at Neiman Marcus when we went to Charlotte last month. I've been wanting to try Eyes to Kill for awhile and so far I'm pretty impressed. Great mascara and hands down the best packaging I've ever seen. 


Rumour Has It/Someone Like You Mashup
There were a several mashup's on Glee a couple of weeks but this is far and away the most amazing. I've put it on repeat in YouTube for days and am still obsessed with it.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

22 comments:

Josie said...

That mascara sounds MAGICAL. Glad you're feeling better!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

this free bird said...

Tonight I was watching Chelsea Settles on MTV (NEW ADDICTION I LOVE HER) and heard 'My Heavy Heart' by Madi Diaz. I am officially in love with the song. Perfect timing on the post!

xo,
C

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh tha mascara does look nice!
Seriously iPhone apps totally rock right (woohoo instagram!)

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Collette Osuna said...

Chloe uses her Shazam ALL.THE.TIME. I think its soooo cool:)

A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Closet Fashionista said...

Awww such a cute video! I had only ever seen the youtube video, haha.
And mmm that mascara sounds awesome
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I've been wanting to try that mascara for a while...the packaging is awesome!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Dude, I loved that mash up. Amazing. Last night Finn sang Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. He kind of bugs me, but I dug the slow arrangement. Did you watch?

Caitlin said...

That video with the little girls is adorable!!

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

cbenavides said...

I got that mashup on iTunes as soon as it was up and it's the #1 played song on my iPod right now. By far the best ever!! Don't get me wrong, Rachel is great and all...... but NOTHING beats the combo of Mercedes and Santana!!!!!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

loved that Adele mash up and obsessed w/ Sophia Grace and Rosie too! too cute/funny.

Elle Sees said...

Wish I could afford that mascara. Mascara is my weakness

Prêt-à-Penser said...

definitely wanna try the Giorgio Armani mascara!

P.S GIVEAWAY on my blog! it's the last day and you can win a UCB PIN UP shirt that gives volume to your breast and hips!

xx
WWW.PRETPENSER.COM
WWW.PRETPENSER.COM

la petite coquine said...

Glad you're feeling better! And yeah, that Adele Mashup was basically the best thing since sliced bread.

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Glad you are feeling better! I need to try Shazam!

My Dressy Ways said...

Ahhhh, I must agree with two of your points.

1 - everything on the blackberry DID suck.

2 - That Glee performance IS awesome.

Shea said...

Wow! That's all I can say after watching the Glee mashup!! And I loved the little girls on Ellen too--too stinkin cute!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Hope you're feeling all better by now, sweetie! And I just love that Sophia Grace video. She is incredible :) xoxo

J + A said...

i live on shazaam. one of the greatest apps ever invented!

http://191orchard.blogspot.com

Paper Doll said...

lol sophia grace reminds me of a mini russell brand. not just the accent but the way she talks. haha adorbs. i am also obsessed with that glee mash up! great post!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Unknown said...

I CAN NOT get enough of sophia grace and rosie!! xx


Julie
www.celebrityowned.com
Check it out!! xx

Tabitha said...

Those 2 girls are my FAVORITE. I watched this video back to back the first time I saw it.

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment