December 5, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

Ok, so I might have thought of a few more things I want for Christmas. 

I smell this every time I see it in a department store or Sephora. I've wanted it for over a year so I think it's safe to say I really, really want it.

Throws for the living room are always needed, especially once it gets cold. A faux mink throw? Yes, please. 

Maybe you look super cute and 100% put together all the time, even when you're just hanging around the house. I don't. Bring on the VS sweats. 

Gift cards. Starbucks, Sephora, Barnes & Noble, etc. If I like to shop there, I'll like a gift card there.


Ok, so I didn't post this just as a list of things I want (although it obviously is). You can tweak this to be a pretty good idea of a gift to get almost anyone. Favorite perfume? Something for the house? Lounge wear? Gift cards? Somewhere in there you can find a gift for anyone.

See? I just did your Christmas shopping for you. You're welcome. 

17 comments:

Josie said...

Aerie plaid flannel pajama pants are on my list. No joke. They're amazing; I want a pair in every color.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh a faux mink fur sounds great! Gift cards are so awesome- who doesn't like free Starbucks money right?

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

this free bird said...

Get the throw ASAP! I picked one up in ivory at Restoration Hardware and it is my fave thing in the home right now. Woot!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I'll take that Lynx throw, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Laura said...

sbux gift cards are always on my list!!!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I wanted to put a sbux card on B's list. That kid loves going there. But I figured people would think it was a odd gift for a 5 year old.

Courtney Erin said...

Wow, I love those faux fur throws - those are seriously great!


xoxo ~ Courtey
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

I wear Flowerbomb and it's so yummy, I just love it!

la petite coquine said...

I cannot say enough good things about a faux fur throw. YES.

Taj Acosta said...

I love furry throws!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh I hope you get it all! Love my faux fur throw. Got it last year and nothing beats cuddling up with it. Did it last night in fact while watching the tree. Perfection :)

xoxo

Tiffany said...

definitely good gift ideas. I would love one of those faux fur throws. they look perfect for me!

Emily said...

Great gift ideas. VS Sweats are definitely on my list too - they are a must have for loungewear at university!

xo Emily
theweartogogirls.tumblr.com
chicandcollegiate.blogspot.com

Kavery said...

Love the idea of a soft throw to rest on while watching TV

Shea said...

I'm thinking of people who would like these gifts too, so thank you! And I'm also thinking that I want a few too... :)

Elle Sees said...

these items are on MY list toooooo!

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment