December 2, 2011

Friend Friday - Christmas Wish List

Friend Friday
The Fashion Beauty Friend Friday group was created by Katy over at Modly ChicFor the first and third week of each month Katy puts together a set of questions and on Friday if you want to participate, you answer them on your blog and link back up at Modly ChicOn the other weeks, FBFF will be doing a Visual Friend Friday.


This week since we're talking about what's on our Christmas wish list.


I decided a couple of months ago I wanted an e-reader for Christmas. When it comes to technology, I'm only concerned with how it looks so Jared was put in charge of researching which one would be best for me and this is what he came up with. 


See, this is the part I was more concerned with. Getting a cute cover for it. (And I wanted to know if the Nook came in different colors. It doesn't.)

And... I haven't really come up with much else. That's a pretty nice gift, though. Maybe this whole Closet Clean Out/streamlining and simplifying my life thing is finally starting to sink in. Or maybe I'm still hopped up on all the medicine from the last week and I'm not thinking clearly. Anything is possible. What do you want for Christmas?

If you're interested in FBFF, go to Modly Chic for more information then e-mail Katy if you want to join the group.

24 comments:

Josie said...

I'm all about the cute covers. It was a pretty vital factor when purchasing my iPod...
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Veronica Yudina said...

Love your blog!
Follow you now)) Can you follow me back?

http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh that cover is awesome! I have these ridiculously awesome Chanel items on my list so we will see!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha I have no idea what I want this year either...its weird XD
and I love that case you picked out! :) (my sister is getting the KindleFIRE from Santa, I was there when Santa bought it :p)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

My wish list is pretty slim this year, not sure why. Too busy to decide what I want I guess. My in laws are getting me new dishes, so that rocks.

Courtney Erin said...

The only thing I really want this year is a Cambridge Satchel - I'm so hoping I get one!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jess said...

I love that cover! I think we are getting my father in law a Nook this year :)

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

That cover is gorgeous! I've heard good things about the Nook!

la petite coquine said...

That cover is ADORABLE! John got me a Kindle for my birthday and while I love it, the patent leather Kate Spade case might be the most exciting part!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous wishes!

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

That cover is adorable! I love how that's what you were concerned about. I would be the same exact way :)

Have a great weekend, Katie! xoxo

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

That cover is adorable! I love how that's what you were concerned about. I would be the same exact way :)

Have a great weekend, Katie! xoxo

Kimberlee said...

OOh you are the first one to put the NOOK, everyone has named some Apple device (myself included) hehe Hope you get it!

Bonnie said...

Before I got my iPhone, I was more concerned with what kind of cover I would get for it. I totally understand.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jacqueline Ashley said...

Very cute colors!

xx

Mimi said...

haha, it's funny, like bonnie, i was also more interested in getting a cute cover for my iphone. ;)

as for a nook, i never really got around to thinking of getting one because i'd much rather have real books, but i think it'd be nice to get one too. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Laura Maradam said...

I had never heard about this tablet, I guess we are all obsessed with the iPads but it looks good!!
xxx

Elle Sees said...

i want a clarisonic!!!

lucia m said...

LOVE IT!!!
SUPER NICE!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Lola said...

Need to check out the nook tablet!!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

ereaders are cool... though, I feel bad getting one! I feel like books should always be available so I'm holding out... for now :)

Stylishlyme said...

I was thinking about buying that for my sister but am not sure about it yet.

-V

PS: Silk scarf giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter!
http://stylishlyme.com

meghan said...

I thin I'm going to ask for the Kindle Fire...although I still haven't made up my mind. I'm thinking that I'll get a lot of use out of it...but I have the regular kindle and don't use it that much...Ah. Christmas is so tough.

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment