December 30, 2011

Friend Friday - New Year's Resolutions

Friend Friday
The Fashion Beauty Friend Friday group was created by Katy over at Modly ChicFor the first and third week of each month Katy puts together a set of questions and on Friday if you want to participate, you answer them on your blog and link back up at Modly ChicOn the other weeks, FBFF will be doing a Visual Friend Friday.


This week since we're talking about our New Year's resolutions.

we♥it


I can't say I'm all that big on New Year's resolutions. I'm too obsessive. I'll put pressure on myself, then if it doesn't go exactly how I want I'll be way too hard on myself about it. That's a pretty boring answer, though. Let me think. Ok, since I have the Nook now I'll try to read more.
Yep. Still boring.




If you're interested in FBFF, go to Modly Chic for more information then e-mail Katy if you want to join the group.

13 comments:

this free bird said...

i'm gonna get my ipad out of the wrapper. how's that for a resolution. i resolve to open that mother up. i'll have that done shortly. WIN!

Carrie said...

I recently heard that if you say what your New Year's resolution are, you won't be able to fulfill them. So I'll just keep my lips sealed. Haha.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, I never make resolutions anymore... :/
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I never really make resolutions either...

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Caitlin said...

Can never keep a new years resolution! This year I resolved to quit my gym membership. Easy.

happy new year!

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Agreed! I resolve to hopefully sit back and enjoy 2012! Happy New Year!

literatureandlace.com said...

I always make New Year's Resolutions! But really, they're just more like resolutions. I started most of mine early. :)

One of my resolutions actually is to read more!

Don't put too much pressure on yourself. ;P

Jessie said...

Hoping for a happy, healthy year ahead!

XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com
Don't Forget to 'Like' 87Life on Facebook!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Happy New Year, Katie! I'm kinda ambivalent about resolutions myself. I'm going to try to be better but I'm not really going to call it a resolution :)

Elle Sees said...

im still doing the monthly ones! no shopping next month. YIKES

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

haha it's good to have low expectations with New Year's resolutions because they can be intimidating. Hope you use your Nook more :)

Josie said...

I'm all about the gradual New Years' resolutions -- AKA the ones I can accomplish in the week before the next New Years' Eve when I remember that I haven't gotten around to them. Whoops.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne