December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving...

Anyone done with their Christmas shopping? I think I've bought everything, but now I'm waiting daily to see what UPS will bring. I buy almost everything online, but as you all know I refuse to pay for shipping - so I have to wait. And wait. And hope it gets here by the 25th. Maybe I should cough up more money for shipping...
Here's what I'm loving:


Sephora by OPI in I'm With Brad
Sephora calls this an "opaque metallic wine over dark coffee". I call it a dark reddish brown. I guess their description is catchier. Moving on. I don't normally gravitate towards red nail polishes, but this one is making me change my stance.


Slatkin & Co. Winter
"A festive holiday blend of shimmering pine, orange clove, crisp bay leaf and warm winter woods." Basically - good. It just smells good, and relaxing, and like Christmas.


Over the Rhine - Nothing is Innocent
We'd wake the dead with the voices in our head
We've gotten used to ignoring the truth
We close our eyes and breathe and eat the lies
That tell us we're so much better than you
I found this via Shazam and immediately bought it off iTunes. Such a simple and gorgeous song. 


New Orleans
There are a lot of things to love about New Orleans. Hurricanes are yummy drinks. Cafe du Monde has amazing beignets. Bourbon Street is a lot of fun. What else is there? Oh yeah - The Alabama Crimson Tide will be playing in the BCS National Championship in New Orleans on January 9th! I'm so, so happy we held on to the #2 spot in the BCS and will get our rematch against LSU. Now, if about $4000 could magically appear in my bank account, maybe I could go... (Seriously. Go to StubHub and you'll see how ridiculous the ticket prices are. We're trying to figure something out.)


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

14 comments:

Dale said...

I'm not even close to being done with xmas shopping yet but i wish I was. Those candles look like great gifts, I haven't seen them before. Thanks so much for sharing.

xoDale
savvyspice.net

Josie said...

I LOVE that OPI color! Too cute.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

you are DONE? Girl, I haven't even started!! haha, good for you. And paying for shipping is uber annoying. I want to go to New Orleans so badly!

Aline said...

i love that nail polish shade too!

this free bird said...

You said the magic word: BEIGNETS!!! I need to figure out a gluten-free style. Those things are my FAVE!!

Collette Osuna said...

I need to get crackin on my shopping.....I just truly HATE dealing with all the nut jobs at the mall, hehehe.

A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Courtney Erin said...

I'm going shopping this weekend for Christmas and am already dreading the mall rush...on the up side, I love that nail polish shade!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE that nail color!!
and sheesh! Those are some expensive tickets :/
I'm ALMOST done with my shopping, just need to find something for my little brother. And I'm waiting on shipping for my mom and dad's presents too...one was delivered yesterday and my roommate didn't open the door for the UPS man so they left with the package...UGH!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

One of my fav opi shades.

We went to NO years ago for the OU/LSU championship game. Trip was great. Game was horrible.

Elle Sees said...

I'm done too. But wrapped, oh no. And my brother is getting married Xmas eve, so theres all of that nonsense left to do. Enter my StyleMint Giveaway for 5 shirts!

janettaylor said...

OPI is one of the bests!

la petite coquine said...

You know I'm done with my holiday shopping-I've had most of it shipped to the house where it belongs, so we don't have to ship it again, or try and shove it all our luggage!


As for that polish color, I think I've found my Christmas lacquer...

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Burning a Slatkin candle as I type :)

Oh I'm supposed to be planning a trip to New Orleans for J's bday in March. I've never been and really want to make it special so I better get a move on the planning process! :)

xoxo

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment