December 14, 2011

What I'm Loving...

If the fall makes me think I can cook (I can't), Christmas-time makes me think I can bake (I can't). My version of baking is buying something already made, dipping it in chocolate, and dumping red and green sprinkles on it. You'd be surprised how many things you can do that with...
Here's what I'm loving:


Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon
I can't count how many years I've bought Sparkling Cinnamon candles and tarts from Yankee. It's the perfect spicy blend, and cinnamon is just a great winter smell so you can keep using it a couple of months after Christmas.


A Very She & Him Christmas
Love Zooey Deschanel. Love She & Him. Great, kinda quirky Christmas album and I'm happy it's now in my collection!


Butter London - Big Smoke
When I bought this I was worried I'd purchased a dupe for my beloved Essie Midnight Cami, but it's not. This is a gorgeous royal true, not a deep navy like Midnight Cami. I paired it with Zoya Trixie on the "accent" nail and I'm in love with the combo.


Brandi Carlile - The Heartache Can Wait
Silver bells and open fire
And songs we used to sing
One more chance to be inspired
Is what I'm offering if love is not enough
Then stay with me because
The heartache can wait 

This is why I love The Hotel Cafe Presents - Winter Song. It's such a great mix of traditional Christmas songs and amazing originals like this.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

17 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

That nail color shade is lovely and the she and him album is too cute!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Megan said...

what im loving is yankee candle too. except...we dont have one here. in fact we have NO scented candles here for the most part. i tried explaining to someone the other day about white barn candle and yankee candle and they just couldnt grasp that there was a whole store full of smelly candles. :(

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving that nail color!!
And mmmm Christmas candles!!! I don't know which is my favorite...maybe Christmas Wreath...I didn't buy one this year though
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I really want to try out that nail polish - I adore navy.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

If you alter it in any way whatsoever, it counts as homemade ;)

Collette Osuna said...

I love Yankee Candles too....and you dont have to buy the HUGE one to make the entire house smell yummy:)

A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Josie said...

I have a dismally long drive ahead of me Saturday and I'm totally going to treat myself to new Christmas music -- She and Him, here I come!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Little Ms. Fun said...

I love holiday scented candles. Yum! and Zoey Deschennel? Yes, please!

jamie said...

OMG I have almost the identical mani! Great minds think alike! ANd Yankee Candles are my holiday staple. I have Mistletoe burning in the other room right now!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Elle Sees said...

Gotta get that She and Him...like I need another Xmas cd/music!

la petite coquine said...

Love the She & Him holiday album, and that gorgeous manicure! Reminder to self: do not leave for holidays without polish!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I'm running out of my candles because I burn them for hours every single day! I'm definitely going to give this one a shot. I've been craving some cinnamon lately :) xoxo

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I looove the She&Him album too!

Val said...

I'm totally going to get that candle tomorrow.

this free bird said...

Can we discuss your ring. GORGEOUS

this free bird said...

ps-I've been frequenting the hotel cafe for years. It's gotten a little too well-known and less of a hole in the wall reeking of talent, but is still pretty rad. VISIT

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne