December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving...

Has the holiday madness started in your house yet? Ours is starting to kick up. My sister is in town, Jared is off work, and I'm trying to watch Christmas Vacation as many times as possible. Let's be honest - that last part has been going on ever since Thanksgiving was over.
Here's what I'm loving:


Starbucks Caramel Brulée Latte
White Peppermint Mochas will always be my first love when it comes to the holiday drinks, but the caramel brulee latte is coming in at a very close second. So delicious!


Slatkin & Co. Twisted Peppermint
This isn't just a traditional peppermint scent, there's vanilla mixed in (I guess that's the twist?). Anyway, it softens the scent and I'm regretting that I didn't buy more.


Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 2
I have to admit I probably love the first Glee Christmas album a little more, but this is pretty good. It has "River", which should definitely show up on more Christmas albums.


Meiko - Maybe Next Year
And I took his heart
I tore it apart
I left him outside in the cold
Another reason to like the Hotel Cafe Christmas album. Definitely not a traditional song to be on a Christmas album. That's probably why I love it.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

20 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Well I haven't felt the CRAZE yet but I bet I will soon. I'm not into Glee (but not anti it) but I'm sure I would so love their xmas album, I should itunes it!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

The craze hasn't quite started but my cousin is in town and we are having fun. I can't wait for the craze to start on Saturday!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Josie said...

So much to do. SO MUCH. Gahhhh.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

this free bird said...

It's on like donkey kong. Work won't quit, I'm up to my eyeballs in trying to make pompom garland, The Grinch, Christmas Vacation, Elf, Claymation and the gang are on repeat and all I need is for the sale emails to stop monopolizing half my day so I can get something done that entails FOOD ON SUNDAY!!

this free bird said...

ps-meiko used to be my bartender at hc. you gotta head west some day.

Mimi said...

yup, christmas is really starting to kick up over here too! and oooh, caramel brulee latte sounds delicious! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Collette Osuna said...

I moved away from my usual salted caramel mocha to try the peppermint at Starbucks............love:)

Bloggers Rock the Colors of Christmas

Courtney Erin said...

How have I not tried that at Starbucks yet??!! It sounds like heaven!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

We're so close!!! It needs to be Friday at 5 so I can really get excited (its hard to be excited for Christmas when there is stupid work to be done...)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sandra Leiva said...

Nice list! I love Starbucks aswell! <3

Micah said...

I have that same candle. Love it. Maybe they'll be on sale after Christmas?

Elle Sees said...

im loving being off of work til jan 9th! whoo hoo!

cbenavides said...

There is nothing better than Glee Christmas music!!

la petite coquine said...

LOVE this list-and the fact that you're watching Xmas Vacation on repeat! John won't let me watch it until Christmas Eve-family tradition!

Taj Acosta said...

I love that candle too! I've been watching elf on repeat! lol xx

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh I love that candle too! And the glee cd is fabulous but I'm with you...the first one is better. Have fun with all the festivities! We're in heavy prep mode and I still have one day of work left :) xoxo

Jess said...

Funny because I just came across a Starbucks gift card in my wallet today and was thinking about what I should buy with it tomorrow.... that caramel brulee latte looks A-MAZING!

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

ooooh peppermint and vanilla sounds too amazing! Crazies are over (for now) we'll see what happens in the next day or two.

Paper Doll said...

i'm loving the long awaited cold weather in houston. :) great post.

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne