December 1, 2011

What I'm Wearing...

Shirt - J. Crew (Buy it here), Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - American Eagle, Earrings - Banana Republic, Watch - Michael Kors
Hey, remember when I used to post outfits on the blog? Yeah, me either. Anyway, this is what I wore on Thanksgiving and I did end up getting to wear one of the new J. Crew sweaters I picked up the weekend before. It definitely wasn't cold on Thanksgiving (rarely is in Alabama), but at least I could wear 3/4 length sleeves. That's relatively appropriate for late fall. Right? 
It's been so long since I did an outfit post that when I went to upload the pictures, I grabbed the USB cord that goes with my iPhone instead of my camera. True story. 

19 comments:

Zoe @ The Chic Classmate said...

great post!!

http://thechicclassmate.blogspot.com/

Collette Osuna said...

CUTE stripes...love your hair sweets!

A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Closet Fashionista said...

I love that sweater on you!! :D and hahaha, I've done that before, but that's because I have so many cords mixed up in a drawer
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I almost bought that sweater yesterday. Cute!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

That sweateris too cute and perfect this time of year!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Courtney Erin said...

I love that striped top - it looks so comfy but still chic.


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Super cute - love that top!

cbenavides said...

Such a chic outfit! I really love the shoes :)

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Ha, time certainly flies! Love the stripes, always adorbs.

Josie said...

I LOVE that fun sweater, Katie! What a cute Thanksgiving look.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Taj Acosta said...

Nice top! xx

Bonnie said...

I am in love with your stripes! The red and white look so flattering on you. I'm so glad to see you posting outfits again. :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

la petite coquine said...

LOVE this-you look so damn adorable in that stripe!

Kavery said...

Glad you got to wear your J Crew steals. Love the color!

Shea said...

I love that sweater, and I'm glad your outfit posts are back :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I love the stripes! You look fabulous :) xoxo

Elle Sees said...

love the sweater!

Laura said...

Perfect sweater this time of year!!

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne, or read also about Acne Treatment