December 20, 2011

What I'm Wearing...

Shirt - Gap, Jacket - Gap, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - Tory Burch, Necklace - Limited, Earrings - Limited
This is what I wore Sunday night when we had both families over, but since it also happens to work for Collette's "Bloggers Rock the Colors of Christmas" I knew I had to post it today. Now, Collette chose the colors red, green, white, gold, silver and blue, and said to pick the color of your choice. 
You know I don't do well with decisions. Since the shirt is green (greenish-blue, actually) I guess that should be the chosen color. But the pendant on my necklace is red, and my nail polish is blue.
Oh well. I love the outfit and think it works pretty well :)

14 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

awesome! I love the top, very conservative chic.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Cute top and necklace! Blue and silver are such great Christmas colors!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving the outfit! (and woo for all the colors, I think it best matches Blue if you HAD to pick one :D )
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Love the jacket. Btw, our trees are really similar. Too funny.

Courtney Erin said...

I love that jacket! Such a great piece - and it looks awesome with the top and jeans. Also, your tree looks so pretty, love it.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jess said...

Oh girl, you look fabulous! I love the jacket!

la petite coquine said...

LOVE this look-especially that darling little jacket!

Collette Osuna said...

Shimmery blue...is AOK....love this top...you could dress it up or down with accessories!!

You did a great job! Thanks so much for participating:)

PS.....the Xmas tree is gorg:)

Bloggers Rock the Colors of Christmas Link Up!

Elle Sees said...

That's a beautiful color on you

Fashnlvr said...

That is a great top!! Your tree is so pretty! I agree that blue best defines your color scheme! You look very festive!
Merry Christmas!!

Shea said...

I love the greenish blue color of that top, it's so pretty! I had a heck of a time deciding which color to choose too--there wasn't one I didn't like!

Josie said...

Katie, that jacket is freaking adorable!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Kirstin Marie said...

Very cute. I love the texture of your top, it's so soft looking!

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Cute! That color looks great on you! Your tree is beautiful!