December 29, 2011

What I'm Wearing...

Shirt - Old Navy, Jeans - Old Navy, Scarf - Paula Bianco, Boots - BCBGeneration,  Bracelet - Chan Luu, Earrings - House of Harlow, Nail Polish - Essie Mint Candy Apple

You know how Tuesday's post was pictures before all the Christmases? Well, this is after. That's why I'm strategically standing in the only square of space in the living room not completely covered. What? There's stuff behind me and beside me? Oh trust me. It's much, much, much, much worse everywhere else. I can't put things up immediately or I'll forget about them and never see them again. I mean, that happens to me enough already so can you imagine if I just put things up immediately? Me either. So I'll live with this madness a little longer then find homes for everything. Maybe. I need a nap first.

16 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Ohhh yellow, my fav color:)
Looking good lady!

A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Closet Fashionista said...

HAha, woohoo for after Christmas messes ;)
And I love your scarf, I really need to get one of those
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

any outfit with yellow in it, I am all for!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

I hate all the Xmas gifts just sitting around. RBB always wants to keep the new stuff out...I need to find homes for it ASAP. It's always a struggle!

Courtney Erin said...

I'm the total opposite - I turn into a maniac when it comes to cleaning up Christmas stuff, I think I had everything cleaned up/put away like 20 minutes after we were done with presents. On another note, love the grey and yellow stripe top and the mint nails.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

briannelee said...

Great boots!!!

I am having Michelle Chang jewelry giveaway on my blog!

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-giveaway.html

Nichole said...

Love those boots! OMG...And that top is cute, too! I haven't seen that ON by me yet but yellow/grey are my fave color combo (used them in my wedding, as a matter of fact!)

just tututiny said...

Yello and stripes, my two fave combo. They look awesome on you ;)

Hope you had a fab holiday!

Kristin said...

What a fabulous sweater! Love the watch too!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh those good old after xmas messes! I can so relate!

Love this look, sweetie. The stripes are fabulous and loving the color. xoxo

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Love the colour and the boots!

Josie said...

Post-Christmas can be SUCH a disaster!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Elle Sees said...

i need a nap too!!! i love that sweater.

Megan Black said...

Love your boots, Katie!!

la petite coquine said...

My first thought: cute outfit!

My second thought: AMAZON CAME THROUGH!!!

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne