January 19, 2012

Essie Luxeffects Glitter Top Coat

Last week when I was in Ulta, one of the first things I knew I wanted to look at was the Essie Luxeffects line. I'm pretty sure it was the holiday collection, or went along with it. Anyway, they are these 3d glitter top coats. Hard to explain but basically they're glittery and shimmery and gorgeous and I need more of them. 
From L to R:
As Gold As It Gets - glided lame sparkles
Shine of the Times - scintillating opalescence
A Cut Above - shattered pink diamond glitz
Set in Stones - disco mirror ball chaos
Pure Pearlfection - decadent iridescence

So far I have Pure Pearlfection. I definitely want to pick up Shine of the Times, which I'm sure is sold out everywhere. Go figure. 

21 comments:

Josie said...

I DEFINITELY want to try Pure Pearlfection!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Collette Osuna said...

Id like to try : Set in Stones:)

A lifestyle blog for you, your home & everywhere in between!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I want A Cut Above :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

Eeek, I need to get them all! I'm on such a sparkle/glitter kick lately.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jess said...

Oh I am SO ready to get my glitter on! So fun!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

***Sorry didn't mean to comment twice!

Jessie said...

I loveeee these.. was grooling over them recently!

XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com
Check out 87Life on Facebook!

Couture Carrie said...

I have Set in Stones and I love it!

xoxox,
CC

Kavery said...

A little shine looks fab. I'm looking to put glitter on a pair of shoes now!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I almost bought Set in Stones the other day but held myself back!

Taj Acosta said...

I bought the pink one and the silver and love!

Ashleigh said...

Oh snap...NEED!

Fashion Meets Food said...

Oh my word! I definitely need to try these! xo

Jenny @ Spry On The Wall said...

Totally want to try Sign Of The Times!

Pendidikan Nusantara said...

nice info thanks for sharing this articles,visit also Acne Remedies for detail information about acne

Kristin said...

A Cut Above is totally tempting me!

hotpants™ said...

I'm visiting from Bon Bon Rose Girls. I need to find these here. I've only tried their non-glittery polish.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I love them! I bought A Cut Above the other day and it's just fabulous! Hope you find Shine of the Times :) xoxo

STYLE'N said...

gorgeous! I want to try all of these :)

Isabel said...

my favourite is a cut above. it reminds me of deborah lippmann's some enchanted evening